(Keep Refreshing?) Wii In Stock Now At Amazon.com (No Tax and Ships Free)

[quote name='Skylander7']Damn.. and I don't get paid until Tuesday.. the preorder worked for me, but I decided not to go through with it.[/QUOTE]

But they dont charge you until it ships which is in 3 weeks if you would of got in the 1st shipment.

I'm definitely going to use some kind of coupon to get the wii, whether it be using overstock or one from Circuit City. I'm hoping that stores will give us some kind of incentive to buy it at their establishment.

I got burned when i bought the DS lite a few weeks early since BB and others were giving free copies of Brain Age away with purchase.

I know the DS lite and Wii are two vastly different pieces of equipment, but here's hoping for a free item thrown in somewhere.

Just got a pre-order.....Hells Yeah!!! Don't know if this makes a difference but I wasn't seeing the pre-order on Firefox but got it to pull up on IE.....WTF??????

[quote name='mykevermin']I demand a screenshot of your completed order before I call bullshit.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking bullshit when people on FW were saying they were up at like 7:45 AM (eastern), but then the same thing happened for me at 9:30 or so. Too lazy for a screenshot, but I would just encourage you to keep trying. I think they're coming back as they drop out of peoples' carts.

[quote name='mykevermin']I demand a screenshot of your completed order before I call bullshit.[/quote]

Timestamp on the e-mail is 9:52. I could give another screenshot of that after class if you want.

And mine. Ahh...the sweet feeling of relief after a half hour of consumerist agony!

EDIT: We got screenshots already, who needs mine?

Yeah I finally saw the choice to pre-order too, but already got one, so this deal is definately legit. Just keep refreshing guys!

Is it best to pre-order now or would it be better to wait until the date and hope that BB or CC have some kind of special sale going on?

[quote name='Maklershed']Is it best to pre-order now or would it be better to wait until the date and hope that BB or CC have some kind of special sale going on?[/QUOTE]

Don't think "sale," think "bundle."

Get it now.

[quote name='mykevermin']I demand a screenshot of your completed order before I call bullshit.[/quote]
just for you check out that order date.....

123.jpg

[quote name='mykevermin']Don't think "sale," think "bundle."

Get it now.[/quote]

That's all the convincing I need. Now if only it will become available for me. I keep refreshing to no avail :bomb:

Thanks for the tip. I only had to refresh once and I was able to preorder it. Also, Amazon has been giving out free 3-month trials of Amazon Prime. You can have it shipped in two days for free, or you can choose the 1 day option for just $3.99.

just got in my order
thanks guys!!! (i really wasn't looking forward to the prospect of spending 2 nights in the same week camped out in front of BB)

[quote name='Maklershed']How the hell are you guys getting it?! I keep refreshing it (F5) and I dont see an option for preorder.[/quote]

same here :whistle2:/

I noticed that sometimes it says I am signed up for alerts on the item, and sometimes it gives me the option to sign up for alerts. Definitely a glitch here somewhere.

I can only recommend refreshing, or doing a search for it. It took me a good half hour of refreshing before I got the option for one - it's frustrating as hell, but the payoff (hopefully) incredible.

[quote name='rabidmonkeys']I got in just now, so don't give up guys![/QUOTE]

Were you logged in to amazon or not?

[quote name='novagamer']Were you logged in to amazon or not?[/QUOTE]
I was and I was already signed up for a reminder and I am a Prime member, if that helps you.

bread's done
Back