(Keep Refreshing?) Wii In Stock Now At Amazon.com (No Tax and Ships Free)

[quote name='rabidmonkeys']I was and I was already signed up for a reminder and I am a Prime member, if that helps you.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! And the add to card was where the alert was previously, right? Just trying to double check here, it's going to rain on sat/sun so ToysRUs is a no-go for me:cry:

[quote name='Maklershed']Is there a pre-order button in the center of the screen or should I be looking at the right side?[/QUOTE]
It's on the right-hand side.

[quote name='Maklershed']Is there a pre-order button in the center of the screen or should I be looking at the right side?[/QUOTE]

Right side, where it normally is. Look for the pale yellow "pre-order now" button.

[quote name='novagamer']Thanks! And the add to card was where the alert was previously, right? Just trying to double check here, it's going to rain on sat/sun so ToysRUs is a no-go for me:cry:[/QUOTE]
Yep. But it is actually a Pre-Order button.

Now every few minutes I get a yellow "sign-up" for preorders button, hmm... Still trying! My PC is paging so much to disk from the refreshing that it's hilarious, hehe.

[quote name='novagamer']Now every few minutes I get a yellow "sign-up" for preorders button, hmm... Still trying! My PC is paging so much to disk from the refreshing that it's hilarious, hehe.[/QUOTE]

You realize that's the button you are looking for right?

LOL, I've edited my order back and forth about 3 times from 2-day free shipping to 1-day $3.99 shipping. My cheapness and my desire to get my hands on the Wii asap are in conflict.

On a side-note, the shipping estimate states November 3 to November 10 (for delivery, it is 11/7 - 11/14). Not giving my hopes up, but if the rumors are true that retailers are getting the Wii 3 weeks before launch makes me hope Amazon will have a massive glitch and ship all our systems early.

[quote name='rabidmonkeys']You realize that's the button you are looking for right?[/QUOTE]

Sign-UP to be notified about preorders* Huge typo there, unless I read it wrong and missed my chance three times LOL:hot:

Edit: Yeah it says "get an alert when this item becomes available to order," phew.

[quote name='Kendro']LOL, I've edited my order back and forth about 3 times from 2-day free shipping to 1-day $3.99 shipping. My cheapness and my desire to get my hands on the Wii asap are in conflict.

On a side-note, the shipping estimate states November 3 to November 10. Not giving my hopes up, but if the rumors are true that retailers are getting the Wii 3 weeks before launch makes me hope Amazon will have a massive glitch and ship all our systems early.[/QUOTE]

I was wondering the same thing since this was mine:

"Delivery estimate: November 7, 2006 - November 14, 2006"

Shipping estimate for these items: November 6, 2006 - November 13, 2006
Delivery estimate: November 9, 2006 - November 20, 2006

That's mine.

[quote name='rabidmonkeys']I got in just now, so don't give up guys! Anyone know if the same thing is happening with Zelda:TP? It's still showing out of stock.[/quote]

TP was one of the items Amazon suggested I purchase along with the Wii when it was put into the cart, so I pre-ordered that as well.

I have a feeling that they "fixed" it. Like I said I was already signed up to receive alerts but sometimes a page would show saying I was not signed up and a big yellow "Sign Up" button was shown. My guess is that this is the page that you could pre-order from.

must get one.......................................................................................................................................................................F5

I kept refreshing and came up with nothing. So I put it in my shopping list, went to my shopping list, selected the Wii, and clicked add to cart. Maybe it was just pure luck with the timing, but that's how I did it.

[quote name='Billservo']I have a feeling that they "fixed" it. Like I said I was already signed up to receive alerts but sometimes a page would show saying I was not signed up and a big yellow "Sign Up" button was shown. My guess is that this is the page that you could pre-order from.[/quote]

i clicked on it and then it took me to the screen saying im signed up for alerts. :cry:

[quote name='Tekneek']I kept refreshing and came up with nothing. So I put it in my shopping list, went to my shopping list, selected the Wii, and clicked add to cart. Maybe it was just pure luck with the timing, but that's how I did it.[/QUOTE]

Thats a good idea! Now I can hit F5 at one page instead of two (Wii & PS3). :D

[quote name='stag']TP was one of the items Amazon suggested I purchase along with the Wii when it was put into the cart, so I pre-ordered that as well.[/QUOTE]

It did the same for me, but when i looked at the order it was for the gamecube not the wii, so check your order carefully.

[quote name='Tekneek']I kept refreshing and came up with nothing. So I put it in my shopping list, went to my shopping list, selected the Wii, and clicked add to cart. Maybe it was just pure luck with the timing, but that's how I did it.[/quote]

I tried that method and when I clicked "put the selected item in my shopping cart" it put an Xbox Vision Camera in there. Craziness!

[quote name='rabidmonkeys']It did the same for me, but when i looked at the order it was for the gamecube not the wii, so check your order carefully.[/quote]
hahaha...good call, paco. i didn't even think about it. thanks for the heads up! ;)

Just read this on Fatwallet's forums:
Ughhh..here we go again--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon.com Video Games Customers,

This message addresses the thread regarding the PlayStation 3 being available for pre-order at Amazon.ca.

Due to an error, the PS3 did indeed surface on Amazon.ca as pre-orderable for a short time last night and into the morning. Unfortunately, because we anticipate this product to be highly allocated in both Amazon.ca and Amazon.com any pre-orders that were taken will be cancelled. We apologize for any inconvenience and/or confusion this may have caused.

When we do begin taking orders for the PS3, we will ensure that all customers who have signed up for email notification receive a message that clearly outlines when this product will be available on Amazon so that all customers will have equal opportunity to obtain a PS3.

We appreciate your business and thank you for your patience in this matter.

T.M., Amazon.com Video Games Editor

HOPEFULLY!!! that is not the same case with the wii.

[quote name='CoconutSport']All this crap we're going through, and come the 19th, you'll be seeing them everywhere.[/QUOTE]

I hope so, but so many people are buying them up thinking they're going to hit the jackpot on eBay they may be hard to find initially.

[quote name='gofishn']I hope so, but so many people are buying them up thinking they're going to hit the jackpot on eBay they may be hard to find initially.[/quote]

PS3, yes...Wii, no

[quote name='lawdood']PS3, yes...Wii, no[/quote]

I disagree. Wii's will be in short supply some places. Think about some soccer mom whose kids want a Wii. When she checks EB games and they are sold out her and some other soccer mom will get into a bidding war on Ebay. I don't think the money to be made on Wii's will be the money to be made on PS3's but I am looking to get at least one extra to try to sling on Ebay to offset the cost of the unit I am going to keep. Hell Pre-orders for the Wii are going for $600 and up on Ebay now. What will it be like a week before Christmas and they are sold out in metro areas with no other options......

[quote name='xnonfactor']I disagree. Wii's will be in short supply some places. Think about some soccer mom whose kids want a Wii. When she checks EB games and they are sold out her and some other soccer mom will get into a bidding war on Ebay. I don't think the money to be made on Wii's will be the money to be made on PS3's but I am looking to get at least one extra to try to sling on Ebay to offset the cost of the unit I am going to keep. Hell Pre-orders for the Wii are going for $600 and up on Ebay now. What will it be like a week before Christmas and they are sold out in metro areas with no other options......[/quote]

First off, I would never go to EB looking for any gaming system on launch day unless I pre-ordered. Between Wal-mart, Best Buy, Target, Circuit City, Kmart, etc. there will be plenty of places to pick up Wii's. Hell there's Costco too, they had close to 200 360's in EACH store in this area on launch day and those launched with closer to PS3 numbers than Wii numbers. Since there should be around a million Wii's hitting the streets on launch day if someone really wants one that Sunday, they shouldn't have a problem getting one. Pre-orders going for $600 on ebay right now have NOTHING to do with how easy or hard it will be to get one when they hit the streets, that's just stupid people overreacting and panicking.

Whoever posted and said they were hoping they'd get it early because the dates say "X through X" forget it. I was able to preorder one on the very first batch of preorders and mine still says

Delivery estimate: September 26, 2006 - October 3, 2006

* 1 of: Nintendo Wii

If that was true my package is missing! lol

bread's done
Back