Kellogg's and Kimberly-Clark Cars 2 Promotions - Codes for Freebies

conkwe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
101 (100%)
I didn't see this here yet so I thought I'd post this. I bought 4 boxes of cereal for $8 and redeemed the codes to get a $5 gas card. Yay. :) I won't get to see it for another 3 months though. :(

Kellogg's Passport to Adventure Cars 2 Program

Collect codes from participating Kellogg's products and redeem them online for freebies. 1 Code = 1 Point

Prizes:
1 point = Screen Saver
3 points = Spy Pen
4 points = $5 Gas Cash (Visa Prepaid Card)
4 points = $5 Concession Cash
6 points = Pocket Translator
8 points = Soccer Ball
No points required = Cars 2 Bonus Material

A maximum of 8 codes per day and 30 codes per account can be entered during the promotion period.

Promotion ends 6/30/12

-------------------------------------------------------

(credit to thisboywillbreak)

Kimberly-Clark Cars 2 Promotion

Collect codes from participating Kimberly-Clark products and redeem them online for freebies. Number of credits per code depends on the product. See the participating products section for more info.

Bronze Prizes:
Credit Value: 20 - CARS 2 Mattel Die Cast Car
Credit Value: 20 - Crayola Giant Coloring Pages

Silver Prizes:
Credit Value: 35 - Crayola Color Wonder
Credit Value: 35 - CARS 2 Mattel Die Cast Car with Light and Sound

Gold Prizes:
Credit Value: 50 - One printable CARS 2 Customized Movie Ticket
Credit Value: 50 - $10 Visa Prepaid Card

Enter codes by 9/30/11.
Redeem codes by 10/31/11.

Last edited by a moderator:
Already redeemed points for 2 gas cards... working on my 3rd.

It sucks that its almost over, I found out about it during the beginning on the month.

[quote name='COLDblood']Thanks, thats a good one too! $10 gift card and the offer last a few more months!

do you know how many credits you get per code?[/QUOTE]

I am not sure (though I thought it said five somewhere). They are on a sticker pack outside of the products, though, so maybe we can collect some from friends/family members and/or find them on sale.

[quote name='COLDblood']Already redeemed points for 2 gas cards... working on my 3rd.

It sucks that its almost over, I found out about it during the beginning on the month.[/QUOTE]

Codes must be entered and redeemed by 6/30/12 or while supplies last u got a whole year or till everything is gone lol

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']Nice! This goes well with this program as well: https://www.kcc.cr.kimberly-clark.com/offer.aspx

Seems they are promoting the movie rather heavily.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for letting us know. I included this in the main post if you don't mind. It's cool that the code is on outside of the product for some of them. We could just snatch the code. :)

bread's done
Back