Kerig's OXM Premium Theme Disc 4-pack Passaround

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys, I hope this isn't too big of an inconvenience with the holiday, but my weekend is swamped. I'll be out of town tonight until Saturday, so if I get them during that time, I won't be able to send them back out until Tuesday since PO is closed Monday.
To expedite the process, I'm going to go ahead and contact the next person in line to get their info and be ready to install/ship as quickly as possible.

That's fine, myl0r. One week or less turnaround is the target time for gold. (but not Unobtainium)

NEW ADDITION TO THE PACKAGE!
OXM 67: not a theme but includes two DLC packs for Oblivion. (
greyzieoriental)

Don't forget to check and see how the bubble mailer is holding up. It might be time to change that diaper soon...

The disks should be sitting in my mail box when i get home. If platinumsoldier get me his address in the next hour or so, I will get the disks out today. If not, then i will send them on Monday.

I have a ton of bubble mailers so i can replace the current one if it has seen better days.

I just signed up for OXM, so I can help with any new stuff that comes on the discs. I'd love to be in on the second round of this if it ever happens too.

[quote name='Jut']These are not signed to any xbox so you can put them on a USB drive and install to your friends 360.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure about this? We could launch a small army of worthless 512 thumb drives/SD Cards to send around with them on there if that were the case, for the price of a stamp, to boot.

Also: Borderlands Theme is signed to my Gamertag when I look at it.

[quote name='Kerig']Are you sure about this? We could launch a small army of worthless 512 thumb drives/SD Cards to send around with them on there if that were the case, for the price of a stamp, to boot.

Also: Borderlands Theme is signed to my Gamertag when I look at it.[/QUOTE]

I downloaded the themes and formatted a USB stick to use on my 360. I then moved a theme over that I already owned so I would know what directory to place these in. I then used USB Explorer and injected the themes into the 0003000 folder. They worked perfectly. Keep in mind this only works for free themes. It worked for the OXM themes, the E3 Perfect Dark, Holiday 2008, and Xtival 2009 premium themes. If you try to use this for a pay theme it will not work it only works for previously released free themes. It could possibly work for previously released free avatar items and such too but I haven't tried it.

I would definitely test it out on another 360 before I sent it out on a usb stick, but it worked for my nephews system. He doesn't use live so I couldn't check his friends list, but everything else worked.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just received the OXM disks today. I'm already done with the disks and just waiting for intoxicated662 to give me his address. I'll post again when I ship it out along with the Delivery Confirmation number. :)

[quote name='platinumsoldier']I just received the OXM disks today. I'm already done with the disks and just waiting for intoxicated662 to give me his address. I'll post again when I ship it out along with the Delivery Confirmation number. :)[/QUOTE]
*HUGE SiGH* I PM'd intox my address info on Saturday and he responded within an hour, BUT... the convo went like this:

3:30pm Originally Posted by Ki77a KiD TRe
Hey, just figured i'd send you my address info already since everybody has been sending the discs quick lately. Thanks man.

4:24pm Originally Posted by intoxicated662
For what? I haven't even gotten anything in the mail yet, much less a PM and have no idea who is ahead or after me or anything else...

4:38pm Originally Posted by Ki77a KiD TRe
Well you kinda need to keep up with the thread so you know. But I just figured I'd PM you my info so you didn't have to wait for me at all. You might want to do the same with platinumsoldier because icehouse is receiving, then plat, then you, then me.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=258501

Oh well... hopefully he gets back to platinumsoldier soon. I may PM him info on how to subscribe to a thread, just for future reference.

I received the disks yesterday afternoon (Thanks!) and shipped them off to the next person about an hour ago so be expecting them Ki77a KiD TRe and here is the delivery confirmation #: 0310 0480 0000 2445 3208 Also, it states on the receipt that it should arrive by Friday the 2nd of July.

RECEIVED!!! (about 30min ago)
Currently installing, already PM'd Lonedragon87 for addy, and will only keep for 2 days so friends can install also. Mucho GrassyAss Kerig!

p.s. Zombie Kitty's coming for you intoxicated! BWAHAHA!!!

See Ki77a, that didn't take too long...

I received a gift of online Photostamps for Christmas, tried using Zombie Kitty as my stamp design. They denied/canceled it and gave a generic list with all of the possible reasons a design may get denied...

WTF?! That is such bullshit Kerig! C'mon USPS, if you give us the option to create our own stamps than we should have the ability to make whatever we want. Whether they be Zombie Kitty stamps or a pair of nice 36DD stamps, anything is better than receiving a letter with someone's ugly ass kid as the stamp. The saddest part of all this is that their censorship would probably allow a little nip slip or some ass on the stamp, but God forbid there be a Zombie Kitty covered in blood! You should try to make one with an M16 underneath the USPS logo. haha

Some things definitely shouldn't be allowed as stamps:

Biohazardsmall.jpg

200px-Anthrax-InsideOut.jpg

OXM Discs are on their way to Lonedragon87, I would've sent them Saturday but didn't receive his addy until 7:30pm that night. Receipt states "expected delivery Sat. July 10"

USPS D/C: 0310 1230 0001 8076 7168

Confirmation: L4D, RE5, Lost Planet themes can be copied to an MU or 360-formatted Flashdrive and work for transferring to another Xbox. Borderlands theme, L4D & Lost Planet gamerpics do not work. Also tried flashdrive tranny with a bunch of different free themes/prem. themes and there was really no rhyme or reason to which worked or didn't, some were still available on marketplace and some weren't.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Moltres423']If they can be put onto a usb stick can't these be uploaded and then downloaded?Would that even be legal/ok for xbl?[/QUOTE]

To clarify my question: Can these be uploaded onto a computer and then downloaded?

[quote name='Moltres423']To clarify my question: Can these be uploaded onto a computer and then downloaded?[/QUOTE]
I believe the 360 formats and partitions the flashdrive. I used a 1GB and the themes only took up about 16mb or so of the remaining 457mb after the 360 reformat. When I plugged it into my Mac it showed an Xbox360 folder which had 3 files labeled "Data0001, Data0002, Data0003" that took up all 1GB of space when copied to the Desktop. I imagine if you have a blank flashdrive you would be able to copy those files back onto and it would work, in theory.

Sorry for the delay in response, I am on vacation until Wednesday. I did not receive the discs before I went on vacation, I had discussed this with Lonedragon87 and we both were sure it would arrive before I left, however it did not. I will be shipping them out Thursday at the latest and appologize for the delay.

The item has been received, they were sent on the 15th as noted in Lonedragon's post. It appears the post office sucks, anyway I will be shipping this out to the next in line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back