Kickstarter: All Games Radio Network

cleft5

CAG Veteran
Hi everyone, I want to tell you about the All Games Network kickstarter:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...-radio-network

A lot of you may not know, but All Games Radio Network has been around for well over 10 years now and the idea behind the Network was to actually have a fully ledge Independent Radio Network/News Network that could revival places like Kotaku, Joystiq, and Gamespot. The key emphasize being on the Independent part. To the point, there a few gaming sites that I actually give a lot of credibility too nowadays and All Games Radio Network is one of those places. The bottom line is that these guys are giving the no holds bar honest opinion on whatever game or news story they hear. Far as I am concerned there are just way to few of places like that. When I listen to Cheapass Gamer podcast I know that everyone is giving their honest opinion, even if it doesn't make them the most popular with other people. I have lost track of the number of times Wombat has made a controversial statement or Cheapy feels the need to say how much of a jerk Suda51 is to his employees that do all the work. The gaming industry needs people that give their honest opinion and it would be great if All Games could get the funding to become what they have always striven to be. All Games Radio Network is attempting to raise $45,000, so not a ridiculous amount of money, and here is some of the information from their kickstarter page.

What is All Games Radio?

All Games Radio has been the home of independent live video game radio shows and podcasts for over 10 years. Now we need your help to go to the next level. All Games Radio wants to add more shows that you love with even more community interaction. We want to provide a true 24 gaming talk radio network with shows that touch every genre. AGR is already home to some of the most interactive shows on the net where at anytime you can pop into our chatroom and talk with hosts, listeners and industry professionals. Many times while they’re in the middle of a show!

This campaign is to build an entire network for gamers, not just one podcast . AGR is home to award winning live shows and podcasts like All Games Interactive, The B-Team, Chatterbox Radio, Dead Pixel Live, ElectricSistahood, Fantastic Forum, RPGrinders, Spooky Hour Horror Hour, Vault Reviews, Videogame Outsiders and more. They have all been entertaining audiences for years and we want to add even more to the network. But we’re at the threshold of what can be done with our limited resources so now we’re asking for your support.
Who Are We?

AGR shows are hosted by podcast veterans who deliver some of the most informative and entertaining gaming content on the internet. Scot Rubin helped create the G4 television network and moved on to build the Championship Gaming Series (CGS) gaming league. Videogame Outsiders is hosted by best selling author Michelle Madison and gaming legend, John Jakobson. Dead Pixel Live has interviewed some of the most famous (and infamous) industry figures. The women of the ElectricSistahood have been reporting on gaming culture for over 6 years online and in print. And those are just a few of the great shows that make up the All Games Radio community.
What Are Our Goals?

When this Kickstarter is successful, AGR will be able to have a staff dedicated to building a 24 hour gaming radio network. More quality shows will be added to the schedule, the allgames.com website, our home for over a decade, will be rebuilt with an unparalleled focus on the community. We’ll be able to make All Games Radio available over even more outlets, including Twitch.tv. We’ll finally be able to tackle mundane, but extremely vital tasks like creating a viable platform for managing and maintaining the network. And we want to make it possible so that all of the shows that you love can afford to continue by setting up a viable sponsorship model. We aren't asking for help to make a single gaming podcast happen, we're asking to help us make dozens of shows available.

Your donation will help make this happen. All Games is made up of people with the experience and drive to make this a reality. You can help create the world’s first 24 Internet radio network built by gamers, for gamers.

bread's done
Back