Kid "falls" off bridge, breaks back. Cops taser him 19 times.

well our country is already fucked up enough, so i cant really feel shocked. remember the people affected by katrina? oh well they arent on the news anymore

[quote name='Arakias']well our country is already fucked up enough, so i cant really feel shocked.[/QUOTE]

He sure did.

In all seriousness, it seems like tasers have been involved in more and more incidents like this since the "Don't tase me, bro!" kid. I'm starting to think that, despite the improvement they are over guns, tasers weren't the brilliant idea they might have seemed at first.

Here's the golden rule when cops are in involved. When nobody's around they're going to do whatever the hell they want to you.

Ive been in enough situations with the cops to know this is the case.

Best thing about being a brutal cop that abuses their authority: paid suspension!

A cop has to shoot a baby in the face on live TV to actually get punished these days. There should be a law where a cop that does this kind of shit on video gets fired and is banned from any law enforcement jobs in the entire country. None of that horse shit where the chief backs his guys over doing what is right for the citizens that paid the asshole cops salary with their taxes. In a way, cops have more power and protection than any other job.

There are plenty of good cops just out of the academy that can replace these fuck-ups former jocks that tend to be cops so they can finally get paid to be a bully. It's a career path that should have a zero tolerance policy. If you are doctor and fuck up enough you can't practice medicine anymore. A shady lawyer gets disbarred. So how come these cops get to keep on working after failing to obey rules of engagement, or rewriting them because a cool new toy comes out like rubber bullets or tazers?

[quote name='LiveCrazy_Joe']Here's the golden rule when cops are in involved. When nobody's around they're going to do whatever the hell they want to you.
[/quote]

That's not true, they will beat the shit out of you in front of people. There is a new video out of a guy getting beat by a cop even through he is already on the round and not a treat. The cop said he was resisting arrest, but in the video he wasn't moving at all except when he got hit and the police officer just kept hitting him for minutes. To bad the crowd didn't join in and beat the fuck out of the cop. There were at least 30 people watching this and the cop would have been dead before back up showed up.

But America is improving, the "criminal" was a black man, but so was the cop. We made such good progress that black cops can now beat up black "criminals".

God bless America.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']A shady lawyer gets disbarred.[/quote]

How long has it taken for Jack Thompson to be disbarred, how many insane, frivolous lawsuits and courtroom antics did it take (and technically it's still not over)?

Roy Pearson, the infamous lawyer who put a drycleaner through hell when he sued her $54 million for losing his pants has not been disbarred and amazingly is suing to get his job back with DC as an administrative judge.

So while I do agree with the sentiment of your post, I have to disagree that police are the only profession that is shielded from being accountable when they abuse their authority.

For some reason, I just remembered this video.

But yeah, some cops are assholes who power-trip. then there are cops who take SO MUCH abuse from criminals, and remain polite and in control the entire time.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reality's Fringe;4683522 said:
But yeah, some cops are assholes who power-trip. then there are cops who take SO MUCH abuse from criminals, and remain polite and in control the entire time.

Only the latter are cops. The former are simply psychopaths.

The facts in this case are largely unknown so I would reserve judgment until more is known. The victim isn't talking so there is probably more to the story.

Reality's Fringe;4683522 said:
For some reason, I just remembered this video.

He got weed, he got weed!!!!:lol:

You really don't realize how crappy cops are at there job until you know one personally. You know the 2 cops from Superbad?, Almost compairable to most real life police.

I go to a little college in a tiny town in Western New York. You have no idea how many times I've seen the redneck police downtown (the town is a square mile) hassle, harass, and unlawfully search and attack the tiny black student body we have here.

The point is when you give people power, some of those people are going to abuse it. Is that the case here particularly? I'm not sure.

[quote name='JMEPO']You really don't realize how crappy cops are at there job until you know one personally. You know the 2 cops from Superbad?, Almost compairable to most real life police.[/quote]

Shit, half the people I was friends with in high school tried to be cops. They all passed the academy but couldn't find a job unless they wanted to patrol for cowtippers in Bumfuck, which of course is a few miles west of Funkytown.

bread's done
Back