Kid kills himself over penis size

It said the teenager had confided in his mother in October 2005 that he was worried about the size of his penis. She took him to a clinic where a doctor said it was normal for an Asian man and prescribed multi-vitamins.
Suicide is rather popular over there, isn't it? :lol:

People who kill themselves over that don't deserve to live from the gecko. I'm sorry but all a dick does 90% of the time is get you in trouble. Like a buddy of mine who was doing fine financially before having kids but now a totally different story.

I kept hoping they'd say how big/small it actually was....I mean, are we talking a two-inch boner here, or was the guy just overly self-critical?

Chinpokomon Executive: You are American.
South Park Toy Store Owner: Yes.
Chinpokomon Executive: Ohhh, you must have very big penis!
South Park Toy Store Owner: Excuse me, I was just asking you what your up to with these toys.
Chinpokomon Executive: Nothing, we are very simple people with very small penis. Mr. Hosik's penis is especially small!
Mr. Hosik: So small.
Chinpokomon Executive: We cannot achieve so much with such small penis, but you American wow, penis so big, so big penis!
South Park Toy Store Owner: Well aah I guess it is pretty good size.

[quote name='organicow']I kept hoping they'd say how big/small it actually was....I mean, are we talking a two-inch boner here, or was the guy just overly self-critical?[/QUOTE]
My ex told me she slept with a guy who was 2 inches hard. So small ones do exist and my ex is definetly a whore.

Well, I mean, you have to look at it this way; the only penis size you're going to hear about over the magic of the interweb is a big ol' fat one. Some people get it into their head that 10x8 is "normal" and not "what the fuck is that?" worthy. Factor in stress and perhaps mental instability and you have a perfect storm for a guy to splatter himself on the sidewalk.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']My ex told me she slept with a guy who was 2 inches hard. So small ones do exist and my ex is definetly a whore.[/QUOTE]

O_O;;;

2 inches is possible?!

I just sat here and calculated two inches between my thumb and index finger and... wow. o_o;;

[quote name='Moxio']O_O;;;

2 inches is possible?!

I just sat here and calculated two inches between my thumb and index finger and... wow. o_o;;[/QUOTE]

I bet it was FAT. Like, 10 inches in circumference. *bam bam*. You know, shit like that.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']My ex told me she slept with a guy who was 2 inches hard. So small ones do exist and my ex is definetly a whore.[/QUOTE]

2 inches isn't a tiny penis, it's a huge clitoris >_>

[quote name='RedvsBlue']My ex told me she slept with a guy who was 2 inches hard. So small ones do exist and my ex is definitely a whore.[/quote]
:rofl:

[quote name='hobocorpses']You're joking right?[/quote]

Nope. All a penis is for is too pee and bust on nut on a date's face every once in a while. If you can do those two things then mission accomplished size then doesn't matter.:applause:

A huge penis is like a Ferrari in the garage - you have to take it out to have fun with it. By the time a girl finds out how big or small you are, it's a little late to back out, and if you show her before she's ready, you could get slapped or arrested.

[quote name='dberuvides']People who kill themselves over that don't deserve to live from the gecko.[/QUOTE]

You mean this guy?
200px-

Reality's Fringe;1894728 said:
I bet it was FAT. Like, 10 inches in circumference. *bam bam*. You know, shit like that.

I am hearing echoes of that Chapelle Show skit where he goes inside the internet and theres that guy peddling enhancement pills. "Ye bro, make your dick long.. thick too bro"

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']I WOULD NEVER DO THAT BECAUSE I HAVE AN ENORMOUS PENIS.[/quote]

PICS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bouncy:

Im suprised no one has made a joke yet about the doctor saying "it is average size for an ASIAN man". Come on, that is just begging for a joke.

Anyways penis size is a complicated issue, I think that for some woman it is very important but some just dont care. Same with guys, some guys get all hung up on it(haha hung)and others can move past it. I'm about half an inch under the average size and that fucked me up for years and years. Honestly untill just about a year ago I thought I was extreamly small, then I kinda accepted my size and before you know it I saw it for what it was, pretty average. Its something that really varies with men and woman and the issues/views they have on it.

My fiancee is also a good example, she was with 2 guys who were huge in the past and she said that with one it was just painful and the other simply didnt know WTF he was doing and finished far to fast(that was an ex not a one night stand). Even with my size in certain positions I bottom out sometimes and she finds it very paintful, so if I had the extra 3 inchs that I dreamed of until just a year ago our sex life would probally be really awkward and painful.

[quote name='MSI Magus']Im suprised no one has made a joke yet about the doctor saying "it is average size for an ASIAN man". Come on, that is just begging for a joke.[/QUOTE][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Suicide is rather popular over there, isn't it? :lol:[/QUOTE]:lol:

I would attribute the fellow's death to manic depression. A person of normal mentality would not be so distraught over his physical attributes, in my opinion. If not his privates, he probably would've cited his height, or his puny stature, or his ugliness, etc.

This is not unlike newspaper articles stating,"Old friends of over 80 years get into fatal brawl over a move in checkers" or some rot like that. Simple misrepresentation. It wasn't the fact that one of them contested a move the other made in checkers, it was a trivial matter which spiraled out of control into rash anger. Similarly, this guy was just abnormally fixated on his own physical shortcomings (whether or not they were justified,) and couldn't cope with is own poor self-image.

The fixation on his penis size is largely irrelevant and just a tawdry detail which makes for an eye-catching headline, in my opinion. I wouldn't support more sex education (at least, not for the sake of preventing similar suicides) over there, but I would back hotlines for neurotic teenagers prone to over-reacting.

There are bigger things in life than the size of your penis.

And in this guy's case, just about any thing in life was bigger.

[quote name='hobocorpses']You're joking right?[/QUOTE]

i was wondering the same thing :lol:

[quote name='Whambamm']Just so you know the phrase is from the get-go, not from the gecko.[/QUOTE]
Before you guys pointed that out, I had no idea what he was talking about. I thought the gecko was an Asian genital-enhancement aid or something.

SO did you break up with your stripper GF then? calling her your Ex? Or was you last GF more of a whore than your current one, which I may add again is a STRIPPER

Oh jeez. Speaking as an asian male, what a 'tard. :roll: Even if the manic depression was the sole reason for the suicide and the penis size was just an excuse, that's still no excuse to off yourself. I say the world is better off. It's a tough world and it's only gettin' tougher. If a person doesn't develop some tough skin and some self-preservation skills, this is the eventual result. Darwin award nominee.

I have a 2 incher but every girl I've dated has had a 1.5 inch vagina so everything has always been OK from the gecko.

[quote name='mr ryles']SO did you break up with your stripper GF then? calling her your Ex? Or was you last GF more of a whore than your current one, which I may add again is a STRIPPER[/QUOTE]

No I haven't broken up with her. The last ex was the whore, the current one and I, despite my joking the other night, haven't slept together yet. Just goes to show you that just because you think a girl will be a slut or whore because of her job doesn't mean that she will be.

[quote name='magforce x']I have a 2 incher but every girl I've dated has had a 1.5 inch vagina so everything has always been OK from the gecko.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='magforce x']I have a 2 incher but every girl I've dated has had a 1.5 inch vagina so everything has always been OK from the gecko.[/QUOTE]:rofl:

[quote name='jaykrue']Oh jeez. Speaking as an asian male, what a 'tard. :roll: Even if the manic depression was the sole reason for the suicide and the penis size was just an excuse, that's still no excuse to off yourself. I say the world is better off. It's a tough world and it's only gettin' tougher. If a person doesn't develop some tough skin and some self-preservation skills, this is the eventual result. Darwin award nominee.[/QUOTE]

All I could think of was "A person needs to develop some tough foreskin''

[quote name='mr ryles']All I could think of was "A person needs to develop some tough foreskin''[/quote]
That too... if you've still got the turtleneck. :lol: It helps minimize chaffing in an otherwise dry vagina.

Wow.

This is so wrong. A guy killed himself because he had a tiny penis. We're laughing about it (granted, it is pretty funny) but what if others on the forums read it, get suicidal themselves, and kill themselves because they have small dicks? Wouldn't we be the cause of it?

Hahahaah. tougher foreskin. heh.

bread's done
Back