Kid screams at me after qutting in the middle of Street Fighter match.

Tossing our argument aside I have to ask: Did you ever have a rematch with him?

If not we need to set that shit up.

I came across him a few times and he beat me. He's not bad at street fighter, just at socializing. I would have rematched him on the spot had he not been such a whiney thing. I really don't care if I lose at all, I play very casually. 99% of the time I play I'm watching a movie at the same time.

I love fighters but I find at high level they're more to watch than play. Memorizing frame data and practicing combos just ain't my thing. All that really matters to me is that I can compete with my buddies. They're usually all better at combos than I am, but my reads are much better cause all I do is play online. I get a lot of hate for not doing long combos... But at least I've never quit in the middle of a match.

Another thing that's funny is out of all the fighters I own, and I own them all, SF:IV is the only one I play on pad instead of stick. It's kinda become my time killing game... I guess cause whenever I play other fighters, it's with my friends and I can sit in my gaming chair, chat with them and not get bored enough to have to get up and play a movie on my computer at the same time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've actually been thinking of turning this into a series of sorts. Before you say anything, no I'm not going to go off being a dick to people who haven't provoked me just to get them to rage... but I was thinking of other kinds of things.... harmless... mostly.

Anyway, for episode 2, I'm gonna hop on my friend's account who happens to be a girl. I hear it a lot in tournaments and recall from time speant in arcades, "Nobody likes to lose to a girl." Her screen name is really cutesy, and she has no BP, PP or achievements on Street Fighter. My hope is that if I beat some players badly enough I can get them just angry enough to send me a message trying to save face. I don't claim to be anything great in Street Fighter, but I'm good enough to beat some players who take the game too seriously, as evidenced by previous events.

But yea, I'd obviously blur her GamerTag and the ragers' GamerTags out (unless the rager happens to send something incredibly obnoxious.)

I've actually done this before, back on vanilla SF, for shits and giggles. I got some messages like "every scrub gets lucky" and others along those lines... so I'm pretty sure I can get some really good ones if I do a lot of taunting. I play Sakura too, so that adds to the female illusion. I was thinking I'd put her title to be something like "go easy on me."

Anyway, lemme know if you guys might think you'd enjoy this, or if you have any ideas.

And before you ask if I don't have anything better to do, let me go ahead and clear that up:

First, fuck you!
Second, I'm actually visiting my dad right now. He's at work a lot and there ain't shit to do down here.
Third, no I really don't have anything better to do.

[quote name='AugustAPC']I've actually been thinking of turning this into a series of sorts. Before you say anything, no I'm not going to go off being a dick to people who haven't provoked me just to get them to rage... but I was thinking of other kinds of things.... harmless... mostly.

Anyway, for episode 2, I'm gonna hop on my friend's account who happens to be a girl. I hear it a lot in tournaments and recall from time speant in arcades, "Nobody likes to lose to a girl." Her screen name is really cutesy, and she has no BP, PP or achievements on Street Fighter. My hope is that if I beat some players badly enough I can get them just angry enough to send me a message trying to save face. I don't claim to be anything great in Street Fighter, but I'm good enough to beat some players who take the game too seriously, as evidenced by previous events.

But yea, I'd obviously blur her GamerTag and the ragers' GamerTags out (unless the rager happens to send something incredibly obnoxious.)

I've actually done this before, back on vanilla SF, for shits and giggles. I got some messages like "every scrub gets lucky" and others along those lines... so I'm pretty sure I can get some really good ones if I do a lot of taunting. I play Sakura too, so that adds to the female illusion. I was thinking I'd put her title to be something like "go easy on me."

Anyway, lemme know if you guys might think you'd enjoy this, or if you have any ideas.

And before you ask if I don't have anything better to do, let me go ahead and clear that up:

First, fuck you!
Second, I'm actually visiting my dad right now. He's at work a lot and there ain't shit to do down here.
Third, no I really don't have anything better to do.[/QUOTE]

So...baiting them?

Not nearly as funny as just random dudes getting angry 'cause they lost compared to baiting them into sending angry messages.

I already got those.

LOLLOSER.jpg

And classic right here

EndlessINVITE.jpg

And classy right here

LOLRACISM.jpg

I've only played a few games online and when I do I don't have a headset so I don't get to hear any crap from the kiddies. Listening to that little jerk scream cracked me up and made me want to explore the world of cry baby gamers a little more. Thanks

[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']So...baiting them?

Not nearly as funny as just random dudes getting angry 'cause they lost compared to baiting them into sending angry messages.[/QUOTE]

Well it'd be more like a little experiment, to see how people react to getting beaten by a girl who is new to the game.

[quote name='AugustAPC']If you're bored and looking for a good read, here's more of this kid's ignorant bs, lol.

[/QUOTE]

I wasted 10 mins reading that, I want my 10 mins back now. :lol:

I got my first (and only?) mark against my rep on Live and it's from some douchebag who got pissy over Backgammon. Yes, Backgammon. This was years ago, but there's an achievement for winning 10 games on Live. The game is so old it was back before developers would account for quitters. So if one guy quits, other guy gets the win.

So this guy decides to play the waiting game on his turn (there are no time limits). I'd promptly make my move then he would take 20-30 minutes for his move assuming I'd quit and move on, therefore giving him his easy win for the cheevo. fuck that. I waited his ass out for 3 hours before he quit. :lol: The kicker, he left me negative feedback on my rep. What an asshole.

I had some really good video of my friend and I playing 2v2 on a scoutzknives map in Counter Strike Source, these two teenagers were getting really upset that we were killing them so badly and they accused us of hacking. I had it on youtube a while ago but I took it down for some reason, I really should put it back up.

[quote name='Melatonin']I had some really good video of my friend and I playing 2v2 on a scoutzknives map in Counter Strike Source, these two teenagers were getting really upset that we were killing them so badly and they accused us of hacking. I had it on youtube a while ago but I took it down for some reason, I really should put it back up.[/QUOTE]

That you should!

As a huge fan of both rage quitter videos and fighting games, great video and great fight against Wolfkrone. Dudes getting mad on Live is some of the most entertaining shit ever.

I re-uploaded the video...here you go:

note you can't hear my voice, only my friend's voice and the two teenage boys that were crying the whole time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG7gc3g0efI&

some quotes:
"dude i was ranked 7 until these little bitch hackers came"
"what's the chance they have the exact same name almost?" (we had the same clan tag, that was all)
"hackers can't be in the retard clan"
"dude shut up he knows the owner of this server dude"

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Corvin']I got my first (and only?) mark against my rep on Live and it's from some douchebag who got pissy over Backgammon. Yes, Backgammon. This was years ago, but there's an achievement for winning 10 games on Live. The game is so old it was back before developers would account for quitters. So if one guy quits, other guy gets the win.

So this guy decides to play the waiting game on his turn (there are no time limits). I'd promptly make my move then he would take 20-30 minutes for his move assuming I'd quit and move on, therefore giving him his easy win for the cheevo. fuck that. I waited his ass out for 3 hours before he quit. :lol: The kicker, he left me negative feedback on my rep. What an asshole.[/QUOTE]

That is actually hilarious.

bread's done
Back