Kid smashes brothers GameCube

He should of let it ride longer. After he threw it he started to tell him the truth. fuck that. I wouldn't of said anything for a week or so.

[quote name='pimpinc333']He should of let it ride longer. After he threw it he started to tell him the truth. fuck that. I wouldn't of said anything for a week or so.[/QUOTE]

I dunno about a week but at least until their parents brought the kid to the store to get a new one.

LOL that was great! Everything from the "put on your pants" to the EB preowned box, to the look on the kid's face when his brother broke it. I'm sorry, but when he started crying I couldn't hold in the laughter anymore.

I mean, God forbid he couldn't play WrestleMania 19 XIX anymore :)

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Twas kinda funny. the N64 kid trumps this though[/QUOTE]
:rofl: That reminds me, this little ad I saw in EB today featured that kid. It was a GI subscription card, but I don't recall seeing it in my magazine.

[quote name='whoknows']So much for the GC being extremely durable...[/quote]

Well it's still prtty damn durable, but still with enough punishment it'll break regardless.

Great clip. I agree the older brother should have led him on for a little bit longer.

I love the "get your pants on" line. I would of told the younger brother, crying won't bring back you gamecube just like it didn't bring back our dog.

[quote name='Graystone']crying won't bring back you gamecube just like it didn't bring back our dog.[/quote]

Thats a little fuckin harsh. I love it!

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Twas kinda funny. the N64 kid trumps this though[/QUOTE]

Is that the video where the kid gets an N64 for Christmas and totally flips out?
Got a link? ;)

[quote name='pimpinc333']He should of let it ride longer. After he threw it he started to tell him the truth. fuck that. I wouldn't of said anything for a week or so.[/QUOTE]

Yea, that shit ruined it, along with the shitty music.

Am I the only one that doesn't see the humor in needlessly making a kid cry? I mean, Christ, the kid just lost faith in his brother, be it short-or-long-term. Why the hell would he do that to his brother? It's senseless. "Oh, remember that little irritating thing you did last week? That's what you get." Sorry, but there's no humor in senseless cruelty.

[quote name='Scahom1']Is that the video where the kid gets an N64 for Christmas and totally flips out?
Got a link? ;)[/quote]
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8q-elxC6gU&search=nintendo%2064[/MEDIA]

It would be great if he were was reading this thread.

[quote name='smellhasreturned']I wonder what the N64 kid is doing right now.[/quote]

This video isn't ruined by any one thing. It's everything -- the inexcusably bad grammar, the terrible production value, the shitty emo music and shitty emo title, and the fact that this kid is torturing his little brother who probably looks up to him immensely. I'd love to find that older brother, pull the same prank on him with his Xbox (which he surely owns), and then put a video of him crying on the internet. Or erase his MySpace account, which would probably make him cry even harder. Or just punch him in the liver eleven or twelve times. What a dickhead.

The N64 kid video is amazing though.

that Enya music at the end with the slow-mo of the cube tumbling thru the air was great! I never thought the kid would break down like that and cry tho... what a puss! Human misery is soo entertaining. :D

Damn, what an asshole. I would have probably taken it much worse than that kid when I was his age. Uncontrollable wailing would have been my go to move.

Who's The Twitch Now?;2012547 said:
Am I the only one that doesn't see the humor in needlessly making a kid cry? I mean, Christ, the kid just lost faith in his brother, be it short-or-long-term. Why the hell would he do that to his brother? It's senseless. "Oh, remember that little irritating thing you did last week? That's what you get." Sorry, but there's no humor in senseless cruelty.

Totally with you on this. Acting like you tripped and dropping the cube would be a good prank, IMO. The dickheaded 'That's what you get.' and cold blooded smashing of the cube was crap.

[quote name='wubb']Damn, what an asshole. I would have probably taken it much worse than that kid when I was his age. Uncontrollable wailing would have been my go to move.

Totally with you on this. Acting like you tripped and dropping the cube would be a good prank, IMO. The dickheaded 'That's what you get.' and cold blooded smashing of the cube was crap.[/QUOTE]

well the kid did "fuck around with his computer"... I guess that warrants he smashing??? No, not really. I wouldve laughed more if the kid was carrying it and someone just ran out from behind a tree, speared the shit outta him (causing him to drop/smash the cube) and then say BOOM HEADSHOT MOTHERfuckER!!!

I had to skip thru all the emo crap. God its aweful whiney crap. It wasnt very funny either. Its not hard to make a 12yr old kid cry.

That was weak. If he was willing to swap out a Gamecube to trick out his brother and set up a video camera to record the whole thing then he could have made a better prank out of it. Like, slowly putting it on the ground, taking a nice steaming dump inside of the disc tray and closing the lid all in front of his brother.

If anybody did that to my booty I would stab them:bomb:
No seriously not cool but yes funny kid crying over of a piece of plastic.
Speaking of which I don't really think that was a real GCN seeing how when you do pop the top the drive is being balanced over a huge heat sink.
Still again even if the GCN was not reading the disc the tele was never pluged in. LOL Where is mine ? LOLOOLLOLOLOLLOLOOL

That last part about fanboy is crap when Nintendo is the best game company out there with at home and portable systems.

No seriously not cool but funny.

bread's done
Back