Kill Bill Vol.1/2 Bluray $11.99 each A/C @ BestBuy

jmillion

CAGiversary!
hey i was going thru the Blurays @ Bestbuy again and i seen they are both back on sale for $16.99 add that w/ the $5.00 off coupon from miramax and its $11.99. i know this deal happened a month or so ago because i got them but in case some people missed out.

Kill Bill Vol.1
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8939152&st=Kill+Bill&lp=4&type=product&cp=1&id=1891747

Kill Bill Vol.2
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8939125&st=Kill+Bill&lp=5&type=product&cp=1&id=1891746

Coupon
http://www.miramax.com/managed/KBEA_SAVE5_Cpn_USfinal_CROPPED.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
can you use this only one at a time or can you go in pick up bot 1 and 2 and get 10 bucks off? Also how long is it good for? I can't read the fine print on this screen.

How do you use this coupon? It says do not double on top, doesn't that mean you can't print it off and take it in?

Last I saw these were $15.99 at Target so you could save a couple bucks going there.

I'm gonna pick them up tomorrow.. the only thing I'm worried about is the fine print being blurry and unreadable.. they might not accept it. Can someone clean it up?

well when i used it the 1st time i think i just printed out two copies. and i basically stated to the rep that if anything u can check the website if u dont believe its not valid. she basically just keyed it in manually. this is from my RZ acct last month.

BD-KILL BILL V2 $16.99
BD-KILL BILL V1 $16.99
REWARD ZONE PREMIER SILVER $0.00
TAX $2.85
DEBIT CARD $26.83
VENDOR COUPON $5.00
VENDOR COUPON $5.00

Didn't they can The Whole Bloody Affair along with the Grindhouse set? I would have thought both would be out by now and I remember reading something on I think HDD.com about them no longer ging to bring them out.

[quote name='jmillion']damn they went back up. sorry folks.[/QUOTE]
still working at target (but they were $16.99, not $15.99). just picked them up and used 2 coupons without a problem.

[quote name='sendme']Didn't they can The Whole Bloody Affair along with the Grindhouse set? I would have thought both would be out by now and I remember reading something on I think HDD.com about them no longer ging to bring them out.[/QUOTE]

They're not out because Tarantino was "busy." I think at the last Comicon he finally said with Inglorious Basterds finished, he'll get back to ironing out the Whole Blood Affair cut (I think they are adding a new anime sequence). He's also going to finally cut Grindhouse back together. And hopefully do whatever the hell he needs to do so Jackie Brown finally gets released. That one got delayed for some mysterious reason.

The news about Whole Bloody Affair coming to America is probably why the individual movies got price cuts. Every store I've been to has way too many copies of those movies and Best Buy seems to at least have the sense to start getting rid of them before they are rendered semi-obsolete.

I picked both up on Saturday...and managed to sell my DVDs of both movies with the outer box (I believe it was a mail redemption?) for $20 on Amazon. Net was $4 and change each to 'upgrade'. Lovely...thanks OP!

BTW, if Tarantino ends up recutting the "Whole Bloody Affair", it's going to take him more than a year before those see the light of day, as with Grindhouse. I'm not holding my breath.

I still think Tarantino will deliver his entire body of work before those fucktards Lucas and Spielberg get the lead out of their ass and embrace HD. Those two are a joke. Of all the legends, Coppola and Scorcese seem to be the only ones interested in providing their masterpieces to the people that want it. Scorcese gets an A+ for his Blu-Ray support.

Lucas and Spielberg are waiting until it hits a certain level to maximize sales and profit. Once blu hits a certain level of consumer adoption, you'll see Star Wars and Indy quickly, guaranteed. There is a method to the madness. But I'm assuming Tarantino will beat them to market as you predicted.

bread's done
Back