Kill Zone 3 and Sharp Shooter - My T button isn't working!!! :(

merkman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
So I load up the game, configure the Move controller, and I get to the firing range. But I can't shoot ANY targets! I finally realize I *can* fire if I pull back on the "grenade launcher" part of the controller... but not on the T button. I'm reassured something is wrong when they ask me to press the wavey button to crouch and hide, but that button doesn't work and I can't find an alternate for that.

I THINK it might be the Move controller that's having the issue, as opposed to the sharp shooter, but I'm ot sure. I know I DID put the move controller into the sharp shooter incorrectly at first, not seeing the hole where the "strap" goes. But nothing looks amiss.

Anyone else having this sort of issue? Any ideas? I'm SO frustrated after about 30 minutes of troubleshooting, and posting on Sony's site and here. :(

Someone suggested removing the strap, and while it still didn't work first try... I found that after leaving the cover off and pulling out the move controller, a little piece of paper or foam seemed to disloge from the (mini usb?) slot, and now the trigger is working! Suspect it probably happened at the factory, but it wasn't an issue until the sharp shooter was involved.

Anyway, hopefully no one else has an issue, but mine is working now. :)

Care to say a few words on how the Sharpshooter works with KZ3? I'm not yet sold on Move but for the people who might be on the fence...

Yeah i have a move controller just no nav controller and of course no sharpshooter, but does look rad for this. Spit us some knowledge on it please.

bread's done
Back