Killer 7 (GC) 9.98 at EB Games/ Gamestop

Ranger Rick

CAGiversary!
Saw this new at EB today for 9.98. I got it for the same price at TRU a couple weeks ago and thought it was well worth the price so I thought I'd give you guys a heads up.

I picked this game up as part of a B1G1 at GameCrazy last week.

LOL, I almost didn't get it even at $7.50, but it was that or PN03.

kspiff

This game is one of my favorite games of all time. The story and characters are amazing, and it is well worth $10. Just get it for the GC!

[quote name='Predator21281']Wow, it's not even on the Gamestop online database.[/QUOTE]
The Gamestop and EBGames databases aren't working like they used to. I would use them to search for preowned games but now quite a few aren't listed anymore when stores still have them on shelves.

It's been $10 for about 6 or more months now. I thought it was fun (got mine at EB for $9 used over the summer for the GC), but it's a "love it or hate" it deal.

[quote name='I Am Legend']The Gamestop and EBGames databases aren't working like they used to. I would use them to search for preowned games but now quite a few aren't listed anymore when stores still have them on shelves.[/QUOTE]
The search changed in that it now hides all used titles by default. If the title is only available used, it won't show at all. You need to search for something that is in stock, then click on the 'Show backordered products'. All the used games will reappear then...

[quote name='Starky27']The search changed in that it now hides all used titles by default. If the title is only available used, it won't show at all. You need to search for something that is in stock, then click on the 'Show backordered products'. All the used games will reappear then...[/quote]

I thought they used to do everything in their power to encourage you to buy used! Messed up Merger...

I too took advantage of this a few weeks ago. In on fell swoop I grabbed a cheap copy of Geist GC and a near free copy of Sprung DS at Sears and Killer 7 for $10 at GS. All good stuff.

Rented Killer 7 from GameFly last year and loved the heck out of it. Glad I found it cheap. Highly recommended!

Master, this is too much. Buy the game so barefoot can wow you. Failing that, the Hellion will get you. In the name of Harmon.

This is the only game I will ever declare the following statement too....

"You're a fucking moron if you don't play it. I don't give a shit if you like it or not, you must play it all the way through."

Put me in the column that found the game boring, tedious, and at times personally offensive (From a "Why are they subjecting me to this annoying sound/gameplay" standpoint, not a "I find the adult subject matter of the game offensive" standpoint.).

[quote name='mbartholow']I too took advantage of this a few weeks ago. In on fell swoop I grabbed a cheap copy of Geist GC and a near free copy of Sprung DS at Sears and Killer 7 for $10 at GS. All good stuff.

Rented Killer 7 from GameFly last year and loved the heck out of it. Glad I found it cheap. Highly recommended![/quote]

Is Geist a good pick-up for $10? Also does anyone know how long Killer 7 is... I'm still on the first disc and it seems like it's taking forever. I want to beat it before I get Twilight Princess but idk if I'm gonna get around to it. I need some encouragement to beat it... I'm on like chapter 4.

[quote name='advancedgamer468']Is Geist a good pick-up for $10? Also does anyone know how long Killer 7 is... I'm still on the first disc and it seems like it's taking forever. I want to beat it before I get Twilight Princess but idk if I'm gonna get around to it. I need some encouragement to beat it... I'm on like chapter 4.[/quote]

If it seems like its taking forever and you need encouragement, then I encourage you to stop wasting time on the game! If you ain't enjoying it, drop it like its hot and move on to something you find fun. If you got the dough I would say buy Geist at 10 bucks but, if you're poor like me, I would save the money for Twilight Princess so your wallet takes less of a punch.

Geist is worth $10, but don't come in with high expectations. It looks like an N64 game and isn't exactly the top of the FPS genre, but the ghost aspects are great fun, and what it brings to the table is quality. Beats the tar outta PDZero.

This game is awesome! But it takes awhile to get into it. Definitely the most bizarre experience I've ever had, but totally worth it.

bread's done
Back