Killer Insinct 1 / 2 Endings here

[quote name='sonderiaom']With this being your first and probably only post, can it be called spam?[/quote]

One cannot assume so early of my registration. I cannot stay at home all day like minors, I have to work. So be patient and I shall post when I have an interest in another topic. I made this post because I didn't find anyone else recording the KI and KI 2 endings in good quality.

[quote name='AcidGlow']One cannot assume so early of my registration. I cannot stay at home all day like minors, I have to work. So be patient and I shall post when I have an interest in another topic. I made this post because I didn't find anyone else recording the KI and KI 2 endings in good quality.[/quote]

Alrighty, let me clarify, on CAG there are many One-posters, who only post one thing to further themselves and leave. As you'd joined today and posted only one thing, I could only assume that was the case. I do hope you stay and help, or enjoy, or what have you.

As well, most of us on here are not minors and are, in fact, early-late 20's and above.

I used to play the original in my grandmother's arcade (sounds like a kid's dream, huh) all the time. People rag on the game but It's a real classic to me. Thanks for the videos. I love that old mid 90s CG animation.

[quote name='sonderiaom']With this being your first and probably only post, can it be called spam?[/QUOTE]

Encourage people to stay on CAG, don't be a dick!

Thanks for the post OP!!!

Nice selection of videos. Although you can probably get rid of half of them, just to make it easier to navigate. The gameplay videos should be the first to go.

IMHO.

I'm fine. thankx. I would prefer if youtube would let us put our vids in categories instead of all in 1 section. Like:

Games
Comedy
Movies

etc. That way I could customize my own sections for:
speed runs
gameplay
multiplayer
tips
glitches
combos
music videos
flash videos

Oh man, those brought back a lot of old memories... and also made me remember how damn cheesy those endings were.

Thanks for posting!:)

bread's done
Back