Killer7 for the Gamecube

KJAX

CAG Veteran
I know its an old game but has anyone seen any bargains for this game. Since I've been playing No More Heroes, I've been very interested in more games by Suda51. Thanks.

I believe its currently available used at Gamestop for $8.99. It went up a bit when No More Heroes came out, but its still worth it.

Yeah, get a hold of this game. It is actually graphically smoother than No More Heroes (who's exterior GTA-style world looks PS-One-ish) and quite a bit of fun!

You will definitely have fun with this game.....Look on Ebay or Amazon. I saw it at target for $6.99 awhile back also but its probably gone.

Don't forget it was ported to the PS2, so if you have one laying around, you can probably find it bargained priced on Sony's platform as well.

[quote name='donssword']Don't forget it was ported to the PS2, so if you have one laying around, you can probably find it bargained priced on Sony's platform as well.[/quote]Well, since he has a Wii he can play the graphically better performance superior gamecube version. :D

scour kmart... i just got a new copy there for $7 (how appropriate!)

actually, i'm pretty sure my kmart had another copy, so maybe you can convince a CAG (not me! too busy atm) from tallahassee to go snag it for you.

[quote name='zenintrude']scour kmart... i just got a new copy there for $7 (how appropriate!)

actually, i'm pretty sure my kmart had another copy, so maybe you can convince a CAG (not me! too busy atm) from tallahassee to go snag it for you.[/QUOTE]

Nope, I bought that copy today.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Nope, I bought that copy today.[/QUOTE]

OH_NOES.jpg

bread's done
Back