Killzone 2 $52.99 shipped at Amazon and Newegg

BUY IT. I just got it from Amazon today (on that older $52 deal) and my goodness it's a blast. The game controls great on alt 2 setting, the pace is awesome, the difficulty is good, and I could go on and on and on about the graphics. Sometimes I'll just stop and think to myself, wow that really just happened.

Definitely a must own.

Good deal, I think this is one of the better deals we'll find on this, as sony games seem to resist price drops.

This is actually a better deal for me than the amazon one, because Amazon charges tax to damn NY state residents.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']Damn I just ordered it from there 2 days ago for 56.99...oh well, unless they have a price guarantee...sigh...not likely[/QUOTE]

You still got a better deal than I did. I got mine when it was 59.99

[quote name='CKEStriker']How many hours does it take to beat the single player campaign?[/quote]
I just beat it and clocked in at a little under 7 hours. It's kind of short but its worth it. i really enjoyed it.

[quote name='Sillentassasin']8-10 sounds about right... but i ranked up in multiplayer before i hit singleplayer

great game! looks beautiful and loads of fun
pixel.gif

[/quote]

I wish I had lol.

I made a right mess.

Just picked it up. I've been playing a rental and it's been more fun than I suspected. Also I wanted to test out the Sony Visa card's "purchase credit option". Supposedly you can buy Sony products from authorized retailers (Amazon is one), fill out a form and get the price subtracted from your Rewards points. Seems better than ordering from their dedicated Rewards site, since it's slow to update and never has much in the way of deals.

I beat the campaign in 6 hours but i feel like going thru some levels again to get the intel so i get the extra stuff on killzone.com unlocked.

It's worth 60 plus for me, just the multiplayer

[quote name='woodcan']Argh! Still debating on whether to buy this or not.[/quote]

If you spent the money on a PS3, then you absolutely need to own this game. Heck, I've spent like 20+ hours online already, and there's still so much more to unlock; and the campaign is a freekin' blast, not to mention totally gorgeous. Worth every penny BY A LONG SHOT, even if you have FPS fatigue.

bread's done
Back