Killzone 2 and Little Big Planet and Metal Gear Solid 4

WiiShopChannels

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
anyone know of some stores selling KZ2 and LBP and MGS4 for cheap? I dont mind if they r used just that if they r they include original box and manuals. I live in Houston, TX btw incase it helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Masterkyo']If you lucky u can find Little Big Planet at Sams Club (Instore Only) for $28 plus taxes = $30.XX[/QUOTE]

i will be sure to look for it next time i go to sams club

Too bad you didn't catch the deal on GoGamer a while back -- LBP for $21 new + S&H. Anyway, I'd recommend trying eBay.

Heads up, I got MGS4 used for $19 on Amazon.com It had an amazing condition. The case, game and book looked brand new and the game gives no problems.

[quote name='EDiddy0042']I have a copy of KZ2 I'd be willing to let go for 35 shipped. Let me know if your interested[/QUOTE]

sorry, but I am not really interested in buying it from someone. you seem trustworthy and all, but I don't really want to buy it off of someone.

You could check you're local Hollywood Video, or Movie Gallery w/GameZone. If you're lucky enough to still find a copy of MGS4, it would only be $4.99 with their current sale.

Metal Gear Solid 4 is $29.99 brand new it's a part of the greatest hits collection.
Killzone 2 most likely find cheap for $30-$40 used, same with LittleBigPlanet

bread's done
Back