Killzone 2 at target online 44.99

SadExchange82

CAGiversary!
First Post for advertising a sale, so hope I'm doing it right.

Temporary Price cut on this game.

But I also had a question, does anyone know if this is in store as well because I'd like to pick this up finally. Also, I have gift cards from Best Buy, do you think I could price match it?

Keep an eye on it at Newegg. It's 52.99 there right now, but it's been selling for $30 new in the past.

Man, it was only $18 or so from Gamefly a month ago, albeit used, but Gamefly sells great condition games that are practically new especially PS3 thanks to the harder bluray disc coating.

Yes, I picked up KZ2 from Gamecrazy for $15 shipped. You can do better then that price, imho. I just checked Gamefly and it is available for $25 so keep that in mind.

It was likely cleaned out during Christmas, but Sam's Clubs had it in most of its Midwest stores at 16.91 new. Worth a look if you are already going in there, but I doubt you will have any luck now.

Got it for 13 bucks (used a $5 off code) the other day from Gamefly and it came in pristen condition. I doubt anyone even popped it in how perfect it looked. And didn't this game come out in like Febuary of, soon to be, last year? That is in no way a good price for the game. So I say, if you've already waited so long, some more time won't kill you till you see a better deal.

[quote name='mahyar1']$44.99 + tax is a horrible deal. You can get this way cheaper[/QUOTE]

I've seen one for as low as $30 (brand new) on ebay.

bread's done
Back