Killzone 2 USED 24.99 @ Gamefly

[quote name='Ultra Woody']Still too much. If shipping were free I'd bite, but not before then.[/QUOTE]

have you even played this?

Its worth the $24.

[quote name='Snake2715']have you even played this? Its worth the $24.[/QUOTE]

Of course I played it and I know it's worth it, but I'm poor so I have to wait. I've been blowing all my money on all these recent B2G1 deals and recently the 360 for $99. I'm tapped out, unfortunately.

Damn, $30 seems like a pretty good deal to me, if it wasn't for S&H i'd be all over this, still will probably get it at this price though.

[quote name='Ultra Woody']Of course I played it and I know it's worth it, but I'm poor so I have to wait. I've been blowing all my money on all these recent B2G1 deals and recently the 360 for $99. I'm tapped out, unfortunately.[/QUOTE]

Gotcha... i mis understood your post... it seems a lot of people slam the game. I was very happy with it... and probably need to pick it back up.

So is anyone biting on this deal? For some reason, ever since I played the demo I've been wanting to get this game. Ive recently been offered this game used for $30..similar to this gamefly price, you guys think its worth it?

you play online or single only?

i am not a huge FPS person, I do like them but got burnt out on them.. I have been playing them since the 90s with doom ,hexen, etc.

I bought Killzone 2 in a buy 2 get 1. I planned on selling it and figured I would try it that night before I sold it... I ended up selling the other two games and keeping KZ2 for the online portion.

killzone 2 is an amazing game. worth every penny even at it's original full price imo.

btw gamefly has a shopping cart now so you can have multiple items in one order. yay!

Awesome they finally have a cart. Went ahead and bit, even though watch it be almost this cheap new on BF from Amazon. I just got a PS3 with the Sony card deal and have LBP GOTY, Uncharted 2, Resistance 2, and now this. With maybe a Ratchet and Clank and MGS I think I have about all the exclusives I need until GoW3.

Game is well worth the money, even at $60. My only problem with the game is that some of the multiplayer class decisions are just flat out retarded (Class with x2 hp AND x2 movement speed and a class with deployable respawn points) and most maps are just choke point after choke point leading to big cluster fucks. Still a fantastic game though and the best looking on consoles.

Quite frankly, I hated this game. Only two problems but they were so major as to overshadow any other elements. Load times, and motion blur.

[quote name='etschell']its worth the 28$ or so. must buy at this price, wont price drop below 29.99$ for years.[/QUOTE]

I love these types of predictions on CAG that are never right. Its already $29.99 free ship new at NewEgg. Probably on sale for $20 any time now somewhere. I think PS/3 exclusives don't hold value too well.

Killzone 2 is a great game but it does take awhile to get use to the controls(aiming). I only have played the SP and have heard that MP is even better so definitely worth this price.

[quote name='turls']I love these types of predictions on CAG that are never right. Its already $29.99 free ship new at NewEgg. Probably on sale for $20 any time now somewhere. I think PS/3 exclusives don't hold value too well.[/QUOTE]

I agree. With the success of MW2 multiplayer, I predict a big drop in players on KZ2. I think GF's price will be under $20 (with the 10% discount) within the end of the year.

[quote name='turls']I love these types of predictions on CAG that are never right. Its already $29.99 free ship new at NewEgg. Probably on sale for $20 any time now somewhere. I think PS/3 exclusives don't hold value too well.[/QUOTE]

Uncharted and Heavenly Sword were full retail for the longest time.

Exclusives.. hmm maybe, but as an owner and impulse buyer of all games (on all systems) used. take a look on Ebay or half.com, or any used marketplace. Multiplatform games are ALWAYS cheaper on the 360 then the PS3. I have yet to figure out why. PS3 is has a fairly low user base (USA, world wide its only about a 1/3rd behind the 360) in the largest Ebay market. Hence you would think the prices would be lower as less demand. Maybe 360 games are cheaper as there are simply more of them? I am not aying any system is better or anything here, just looking at it as a cheap gamer. I buy all the Exclusives, and the PS3 ones alwasy seem to hang onto value longer so i get um much later (little big planet and MGS4 the lone exceptions, i suspect as they are the first "big" ones) I picked up Halo and ODST both NEW for $19 less then 2 months after release, but I cant get Uncharted (old), Foklore, Resistance2, etc Used price for that still and they are all old.

I do believe the prices in the USA are simply a numbers (installed user base) game. More people wityh 360's, more used games on market, smaller prices. But i could be wrong.

bread's done
Back