Killzone $20 at Bestbuy. $16 with GCU

Because not everyone is lucky enough to be able to do that. This is/was a straight price with no "maybes".
reported success rate was clearly higher than any rate of failure

and the lower price was not a straight price since it required a prior investment

Last edited by a moderator:
this game will be $20 next week at kmart anyways. pricematch or buy it there in literally 3 days. you're welcome crybabies.

My $30 investment paid for itself over the holidays in the first month I had it. Straight gravy ever since.

Last edited by a moderator:
reported success rate was clearly higher than any rate of failure

and the lower price was not a straight price since it required a prior investment
That's totally dependent on your store. Plenty were turned down. And plenty simply don't mess with those kinds of things at all. (I would have, mind you, but wasn't able to find the time...and yeah, I'm 90% certain based on past experience it would be no issues...but that's not everyone's case). Not going to argue about GCU with you, what was the Target price without the preorder/PM? Pretty sure it was still a pricematch to somewhere else that was $20 or more.

not sure why all the sudden love here or disappointment for missing this when this could be had for $15/16 as recently as last weekend from Target ($15 off with $1 preorder deposit PM'd to BB)
Many people here are loaded with BB credit via GCU which until target`s recent trade promo was in BB`s favor.

bread's done
Back