killzone 3 helghast ed $109 plus tax @meijer.com

youenvy

CAGiversary!
lifted from ddotroq over at sd-

I don't usually post, but I saw this great for the Collectors (Helghast Edition) of Killzone 3. The site states "$159.99 Retail", however I'm pretty sure everywhere else had it for $129.99; when you click "Add to Cart", it shows $109.99. Shipping is free and tax is additional where applicable.

This is one of my first deal posts so be easy.
Price everywhere else including Amazon is $129.99.

edit--sorry bout that referral link thing as i literally copy and pasted the whole post above--as i was on my way out and thought maybe some one might find this useful.
hopefully this is one is better-

http://www.meijer.com/s/killzone-3-helghast-edition-for-playstation-3/_/R-178465

but like i said i tried what that original op said and it came out to $116 shipped/including tax--and I'm in Chicago-anyway thought it might be a good deal for some-- who knows

$14 savings maybe more depending on what state you live in-hopefully some don't get taxed at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
For now it is apper to be good deal, however I think the price will drop significantly in the next few months.

good deal for anyone antsy about getting this edition, but as the last two posts already point out - this will most likely drop in a few months if you are willing to be patient :)

regardless, good (first) job op

[quote name='shrike4242']Removed SD referral links from the OP.[/QUOTE]

It appears to still be there.

[quote name='Thrinn']It appears to still be there.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the SD referral link is still in the URL.

I'm waiting on this too... I'd love to play some KZ3 but I'm gonna wait until summer.

Just came over here looking to see if there's a good deal on the Move Sharp Shooter and noticed this thread and the fact you actually gave me credit for the post. Thanks! :) I would +rep if possible.

[quote name='Thrinn']It appears to still be there.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Vinny']Yeah, the SD referral link is still in the URL. [/QUOTE]

Should be gone now.

bread's done
Back