Killzone 3: Helghast Edition $59.99 @ Amazon

Thanks for posting this. Overall most of those prices are awful. The only thing I'm looking forward to seeing is if they keep those prices AND match Target's B1G1 50% off

They haven't updated it yet I believe. Not yet at least give it a few hours....otherwise this was a TOTAL flop. Their DotD a few months ago on JC2 was $18 when I jumped on it.

So tempted... but I just started making some headway on my amazon card so think I'll have to pass. My local BB has a shitton of these so I figure they gotta be clearancing them at some point.

the dad grad deals are quite lopsided

im glad i got KZ3 when it was 57.99 with a $20 credit, got the platinum and traded it back for $40.

yea this Seems like a good deal now, but pretty sure if i buy now i'll be kicking myself later when i see it for $40 or lower in a week or two

killzone3helghastedition_29696_screen.jpg

It's a nifty CE if you're into the big plastic stuff. Action figure is fairly high quality and the artbook is acceptable.

its been 60 bucks how many times now? I think theres been like 2 gold boxes with that price, and the last one didn't even sell them all. They must be having trouble getting rid of them at that price but not willing to go any lower yet

me i'll wait for 40 bucks.. MAYBE 50

I still want to know how the helmet stacks up to the Halo 3 LE one. Looked everywhere for some comparison shots and came up empty.

[quote name='N3UROP0D']I still want to know how the helmet stacks up to the Halo 3 LE one. Looked everywhere for some comparison shots and came up empty.[/QUOTE]

You mean physical size or quality? I don't own the halo one but I was surprised by the quality of this one. It's not metal or anything but the plastic is solid. They used real cloth for the straps and stuff.

THe only thing that bugs me is the bright orange eyes look dumb.

I bit. Even though I wish it was as big as the Halo helmet and I'm not a huge Killzone fan it looks cool. Not sure how long it'll take to hit $40, if at all and who would actually have it and how many. So $60 is a good price and it's over half off the original price.

[quote name='N3UROP0D']I still want to know how the helmet stacks up to the Halo 3 LE one. Looked everywhere for some comparison shots and came up empty.[/QUOTE]

http://youtu.be/dLflhy2TusE

They're showing off added LEDs, but you get a good size comparison.

Anyone know where that music that from? It sounds incredibly familiar, but I couldn't pull it up in SoundHound.

^Thanks! It's a little smaller than the Halo one but not by as much as I thought. I'm definitely getting this at some point now.

My local BestBuy has tons of it still. I'm not getting it till it hits the $30-$40 price. It was definitely over-produced just like the Halo 3 CE.

I got enough things to get soon with Duke Nukem CE, Agarest of War and Dungeon Siege 3 comin out. :)

bread's done
Back