Killzone 3 Helghast Edition 79.99 @ GS

is this in store? need a BB price match to burn my vouchers.

do any coupon codes work with this for gamestop?

Cant decide, do I grab one now or wait to see if it drops more and Im still able to get one.

Hard not to since get a figure and the helmet.

I'm rebuying this after playing it and beating it within the same day and delving pretty deep in the whole multiplayer then trading it in for $40 but bit because it's a collector's edition. I'd consider waiting for more of a drop but notice there is none in stock b&m in my area. Damn CE's and fake cat helmets...argghhh...Thanks OP.

Noob question here since I've never ordered from gamestop.com but I was wondering how is gamestops shipping like are they fast or reliable?

yeah i got it for 57 + 20 cred at amazon then got the plat and traded it for 40 cred, netting 3 bucks. but i think i gotta do this.

[quote name='DanteWarrior']"10FREE" will bring it down to $69.99.
Think it expires tonight though. I used one myself[/QUOTE]

Sold! Thanks OP and DanteWarrior! $75 is a deal for me!:D

Thanks man I just used the cupon and my total was $74.XX tax included (shipping is free). Excellent !!

[quote name='DesertLeo']it's not bad. I usually get my stuff within 5 business days.[/QUOTE]

cool good to know,thanks Leo

[quote name='VaultDweller']waiting for $50[/QUOTE]

same.. Never been too enamored with the killzone games. Its just about the onlys eries where i actually have the greatest hits version cover for 1 and 2 and dont really care

i'll wait to see a drop to around 50 bucks on amazon or so. If that never happens i guess i'll pass. Still tnx for posting. Im surprised it droped already

[quote name='joker______']Noob question here since I've never ordered from gamestop.com but I was wondering how is gamestops shipping like are they fast or reliable?[/QUOTE]

they usually take about a day to process with pretty quick shipping (usually UPS) - they pack games really well, especially if they are ce/le

I really want this but I know i shouldn't buy it, I haven't even finished KZ2 yet

[quote name='proKoyeon']they usually take about a day to process with pretty quick shipping (usually UPS) - they pack games really well, especially if they are ce/le[/QUOTE]

Thanks I ordered one

i was in the checkout process and had my credit card out and ready to go; took a minute to submit my hw online, came back to checkout and it was gone. i guess thats a sign that school is more important lol.

Think I'm going to hold out for this to get lower in price. Also the fact that it is sold out helps.

My decision to buy this one day is based entirely on how the Helghast helmet looks next to the Halo 3 Legendary helmet. Any pics?

[quote name='crazedracerguy']Damn... tempted to pick up in store - I still have 3 stores around me that show in stock...[/QUOTE]I believe this is only online but I could be wrong.

[quote name='BxRob3']I believe this is only online but I could be wrong.[/QUOTE]

It doesnt say online only, so this price should be good in store also

[quote name='Brother Daz']It doesnt say online only, so this price should be good in store also[/QUOTE]That's why dislike GS employee's, 2 different stores are saying it's still $129.99.

EDIT: Guess 3rd time is the charm. I think the other 2 stores the employees were to lazy to check the computer.

[quote name='BxRob3']That's why dislike GS employee's, 2 different stores are saying it's still $129.99.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you've ran into lazy employees (no surprise there), they're just reading the sticker. It needs to be scanned into the computer to see the correct price.

I'm more interested in the helmet than the game. Not saying I don't want to play the game but I had it on the wait for price drop list.

Very tempting, that thing would look sweet on my shelf...

bread's done
Back