Killzone 3 PS3 bundle $299.99 releases 2/22

i think i would beat the game really quick and sell it, making it a better deal for me. wonder what the chances are it would come with the game case. probably zero.

[quote name='dank']i think i would beat the game really quick and sell it, making it a better deal for me. wonder what the chances are it would come with the game case. probably zero.[/QUOTE]

why not? All other PS3 bundle games had a case

This would be an instant buy for me if they were to include a $50 gift card with this bundle in a ps3 weekly promotion. Is this bundle gong to be for a limited time, because I think I could pick this up in mid march. Having my mom's birthday, gf's birthday, and Valentine's day in the same month is brutal.

[quote name='dapunisure']This would be an instant buy for me if they were to include a $50 gift card with this bundle in a ps3 weekly promotion. Is this bundle gong to be for a limited time, because I think I could pick this up in mid march. Having my mom's birthday, gf's birthday, and Valentine's day in the same month is brutal.[/QUOTE]

i feel ya man. i got anniversary on feb 5, gfs bday on feb 8, and valentines day on feb 14- so thats 3 gifts in less than 2 weeks. soo harsh.

This is pretty cool. Just wish it was a custom color and/or had Killzone custom design on the PS3. Killzone 2 is an awesome game that is plenty challenging on the hardest difficulty and has a multiplayer that rivals any other 1st person shooter out there. I would only expect KZ3 to be that much better.

I would be all over this if I needed a new PS3. Wish they would have done something special with the case or something. That would have been cool.

[quote name='oldboy26']damn and i just got a PS3 yesterday, but atleast i got GT5 with it for $10(BB $50 GC)[/QUOTE]

imo I would bring yours back, and then rebuy it on the 22nd so you can get a free game, even if you dont want it you can sell it.

I'm tempted, but every time I think about getting a PS3 I take a look at my 360 backlog and question if I really need it.

Seems like a good deal though.

[quote name='benjamouth']I'm tempted, but every time I think about getting a PS3 I take a look at my 360 backlog and question if I really need it.

Seems like a good deal though.[/QUOTE]

Just ignore your 360 backlog. I say buy it. If you got the money, why not? right. Plus refund from tax. Buy it man. Buy it and think later.

What's that? I think your gamer side is saying it's time to buy a ps3. I think this bundle is a sign. Just click the add to cart and your ready to go~

P.S. And congrats as a future ps3 owner. Your welcome.

[quote name='dank']i think i would beat the game really quick and sell it, making it a better deal for me. wonder what the chances are it would come with the game case. probably zero.[/QUOTE]

The game will most definitely come in its standard retail case.

Also, you'd be foolish to sell the game after a single play-through: the multiplayer alone is worth keeping the game for.

I just bought a used 80gb ps3 from game stop and I am unsure whether to keep it or not. It does not have backwards compatibility (2 usb) and I paid 249.99 plus nine percent sales tax. Should I return it and buy this bundle? Keep the one I have? Why (if you don't mind)?

Would be a better deal if it came with a move starter kit that included a nav controller. Even better if it also included the new Sharp Shooter gun peripheral. Even better if the ps3 was made of gold.

[quote name='dakid1000']I just bought a used 80gb ps3 from game stop and I am unsure whether to keep it or not. It does not have backwards compatibility (2 usb) and I paid 249.99 plus nine percent sales tax. Should I return it and buy this bundle? Keep the one I have? Why (if you don't mind)?[/QUOTe]

Is 2 times the memory, a brand new system, warranty coverage, and a $60 game worth an extra $50 to you?

I think you're only issue may be that the :br: case insert will probably say "Not for Resale" and be sans a UPC. The only people that seems to care about that are Nor-Am @ Amazon.

[quote name='dakid1000']I just bought a used 80gb ps3 from game stop and I am unsure whether to keep it or not. It does not have backwards compatibility (2 usb) and I paid 249.99 plus nine percent sales tax. Should I return it and buy this bundle? Keep the one I have? Why (if you don't mind)?[/QUOTE]
Yes.
Quite frankly, this new bundle is a better deal and the system will be brand-new.

I like how some CAGs have voted this deal down because of their own fanboyism.
You're getting a game on it's release-day for free!
Granted you have to be in the market for a PS3 but -$60 is still a deal IMO.

[quote name='Ja7Red']This is pretty cool. Just wish it was a custom color and/or had Killzone custom design on the PS3. Killzone 2 is an awesome game that is plenty challenging on the hardest difficulty and has a multiplayer that rivals any other 1st person shooter out there. I would only expect KZ3 to be that much better.[/QUOTE]

So true. Now that I think about it, I stopped playing it because of how unbalanced it seemed to me at the time. I would get my ass handed to me in one level and then breeze through the next only to have my ass re-handed to me on the one after :lol: time to revisit KZ2...I'll see how long I can stay with Lords of Shadow; I'm not really feeling it yet.

GREAT !!
Now I can relax and wait few weeks, untill Kilzone 3 game price fell down. I was planing to buy on launch, but now I will wait. After Sony included the game in the bundle it will be plenty of them available on E-bay and will drow the price down.

[quote name='ssjmichael']pretty cool, but they should have went all out and made a Helghast edition PS3. that would have been sweeet[/QUOTE]
If they did that, I definitely going to pick another one up. The HE is $130 so yeah, the PS3 is $170, lol.

On the other note, the DS3 should be Jungle Green... Better yet, make the whole console Jungle Green as well, I think I will consider it.

[quote name='Serpentor']If they did that, I definitely going to pick another one up. The HE is $130 so yeah, the PS3 is $170, lol.

On the other note, the DS3 should be Jungle Green... Better yet, make the whole console Jungle Green as well, I think I will consider it.[/QUOTE]

yeah I wasn't even really thinking of the Helghast edition when I wrote that. I was thinking of a sweet PS3 case with some Helghast emblems or something on it (like the FFXIII edition PS3). But now I want both the helghast edition of KZ3 and the case mod! lol

[quote name='Ragnorok64']Is 2 times the memory, a brand new system, warranty coverage, and a $60 game worth an extra $50 to you?[/QUOTE]

haha, really. Seems like a no brainer to me.

[quote name='padlok']Good deal. I definitely feel a price drop now. All the gift cards now pack in games.[/QUOTE]

I wish but I don't think it's coming any time soon there's 320 GB motostorm apocolypse bundle coming 4/12 and it's reg. price. E3 ain't until June so between May & E3 is the most likely time unless Microsoft jumps early.

bread's done
Back