Killzone 3 + Sharpshooter = $65 Amazon

Wow, they are practicly giving you the Sharp shooter for free ! Great deal on one of this years best sooters ! I hope you will play as the hellghast in the next one ( judging by the ending they will make another one eventually, mabye ps4 since guerilla are working on a new ip )

does walmart still have those socom 4 deployment edition something that comes with ps3 eye, move, sharshooter and game for $75

[quote name='eau']What was this Socom 4 + sharpshooter deal?[/QUOTE]

Both for around $37
I think folks got in on it as the price was being updated for Socom, they were able to get the offer while it was still $34.99 and the sharpshooter was around $32.

How are people's opinions on SOCOM4 vs Killzone 3? I tried both beta, and personally hated SOCOM4, so bit on the Killzone 3 earlier when the sharpshooter was still $31.99...

[quote name='Ruitakim']How are people's opinions on SOCOM4 vs Killzone 3? I tried both beta, and personally hated SOCOM4, so bit on the Killzone 3 earlier when the sharpshooter was still $31.99...[/QUOTE]

I think Socom has it's own special following...definitely not a run & gunner.
I wanted to try it for the new single player campaign since it's always been centric around online play.

[quote name='coopx']does walmart still have those socom 4 deployment edition something that comes with ps3 eye, move, sharshooter and game for $75[/QUOTE]

I think that's a very ymmv deal. It's like looking for a unicorn. lol.

Yeah, I was a bit pissed when I saw the SOCOM4 deal on SD and not a word mentioned here (by then the deal already expired). It seems that CAG is not getting the hot deals like it does before, losing it's mojo man.

[quote name='Ruitakim']How are people's opinions on SOCOM4 vs Killzone 3? I tried both beta, and personally hated SOCOM4, so bit on the Killzone 3 earlier when the sharpshooter was still $31.99...[/QUOTE]

personally I like Killzone better, though SOCOM is a decent game.

[quote name='Lord Chabelo']The sharpshooter doesn't have the the move controller, correct?[/QUOTE]Correct

[quote name='Serpentor']Yeah, I was a bit pissed when I saw the SOCOM4 deal on SD and not a word mentioned here (by then the deal already expired). It seems that CAG is not getting the hot deals like it does before, losing it's mojo man.[/QUOTE]

This, I went to their site after looking around here and was flabbergasted it had so many posts and was almost FP.

Still have yet to find the actual offer on Amazon.

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']how does this work? both show up as MSRP[/QUOTE]

add both and at the last page of the checkout, you gonna see the discount.

[quote name='Serpentor']Yeah, I was a bit pissed when I saw the SOCOM4 deal on SD and not a word mentioned here (by then the deal already expired). It seems that CAG is not getting the hot deals like it does before, losing it's mojo man.[/QUOTE]

I posted the deal yesterday both on Cheapassgamer and slickdeals.

I even posted the deal on CAG first but it was moved to deal graveyard even though the deal was still live.

Here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=297628

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like it works to me, make sure you are choosing Amazon as the seller for KZ3. It defaults to a third party because they are cheaper. I see a total of $65.15 on the final order confirmation screen. Tempting...

bread's done
Back