Killzone PS4 $49.99 on Amazon

I got it for $17 today at gamestop. 54-20percent-$25-10percent. Would of been $15 but they put the coupons in the wrong order.

/brag

Glad I bought this 10 days ago from Best Buy for $48 and got 400 points back in rewards. Was easily able to get $10 back via phone call. So basically got the game for $32. 50% off ain't bad at all.

if this is a turd what is BF4? >.> lol
I didn't think this game was bad at all.

Would like to hear what the complaints are. It's not a typical FPS where your hand is being held the entire time. I thought it did a lot of things well. Wasn't a fan of using the touch pad to control the OWL but other then that I thought it controlled well. Graphics were good. Game wasn't too difficult but wasn't super easy. I still think KZ2 was the best in the franchise but this was certainly better then 3 in my eyes.

I didn't think this game was bad at all.

Would like to hear what the complaints are. It's not a typical FPS where your hand is being held the entire time. I thought it did a lot of things well. Wasn't a fan of using the touch pad to control the OWL but other then that I thought it controlled well. Graphics were good. Game wasn't too difficult but wasn't super easy. I still think KZ2 was the best in the franchise but this was certainly better then 3 in my eyes.
I also thought 2 was better than 3, but the only one I bothered the platinum for was Killzone 1. I think they should have kept up the multiple playable characters with different abilities. I'm gonna give KZSF a shot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Power up rewards point redemption.
Then you didn't pay $17. You paid $17 + $25 worth of points (maybe less if it was a steal of the week, not sure). So, $42, and it was used, not that there is anything wrong with that.

I just ordered it used from GoHastings using their 50% promo (yesterday only). Came to $32.50 shipped paid with store credit. Hope mine is in good condition.

bread's done
Back