Kind of Funny Wife Drama

[quote name='yesiamaplant']Even if no one here knows who she is, I'd say if you intend for this to last at all never threaten her with airing your dirty laundry in public, and certainly never let her find out you followed through on said threat.[/QUOTE]

Hey this doesn't count.

You were pretty stupid to get married in the first place. Oh, the marriage will only get much, much worse. You better be well off when the inevitable divorce comes, otherwise you'll be flat out broke from all the legal fees you will accrue, not to mention all the child support payments, etc. Way to ruin your life so soon.

[quote name='seanr1221']Wow.[/QUOTE]

Hehe relax dude. Its just funny how u spelt moron wrong. Just messing around! No hate, no hate. :bouncy:

[quote name='TaM4ever2003']Hehe relax dude. Its just funny how u spelt moron wrong. Just messing around! No hate, no hate. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

moran.jpg

[quote name='skinkrawl']Haha, I'd like to see you explain that theory to this lady. Seems a bit past her level.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm not sure why the OP married such a dumb lady when he obviously seems to be fairly intelligent himself if he is thinking of tax consequences like that.

[quote name='TaM4ever2003']Hehe relax dude. Its just funny how u spelt moron wrong. Just messing around! No hate, no hate. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

He meant to.

:/ I feel like that guy explaining the joke. Damn.

On-topic: How old is she? If you're 23, I'm guessing she's younger? She seems too immature for marriage. Well, she seems immature...and I find it surprising she's already married.

[quote name='Rig']He meant to.

:/ I feel like that guy explaining the joke. Damn.

On-topic: How old is she? If you're 23, I'm guessing she's younger? She seems too immature for marriage. Well, she seems immature...and I find it surprising she's already married.[/QUOTE]

she may be older since she mentioned kids ( im assuming maybe 2 or 3 ) that she had before marrying him.

[quote name='lokizz']she may be older since she mentioned kids ( im assuming maybe 2 or 3 ) that she had before marrying him.[/QUOTE]

I didn't read the entire thing. It was a tough read, due to spelling/grammar.

That being said, I don't know if two kids is a good indication of age. You'd think it would be, but then, I see a lot of girls younger than 23 with at least one kid (and a good number with 2+)!

[quote name='skinkrawl']I read until the English major in me had enough and couldn't go forward, but this was pretty funny in a Winnebago Man way. Here's to hoping you know a good lawyer and/or hitman.[/QUOTE]

I'm not an English major,but it made my head hurt and I couldn't get through it all. I had to stop before I gouged out my eyes.

[quote name='jello44']I'm not an English major,but it made my head hurt and I couldn't get through it all. I had to stop before I gouged out my eyes.[/QUOTE]

Haha, I'm pretty sure even those with English as a third language would feel the same way.

[quote name='Rig']I didn't read the entire thing. It was a tough read, due to spelling/grammar.

That being said, I don't know if two kids is a good indication of age. You'd think it would be, but then, I see a lot of girls younger than 23 with at least one kid (and a good number with 2+)![/QUOTE]

yeah thats true she could be younger with kids with the way she atcs its not hard to believe maybe the baby daddy ( or daddys) didnt want to stay around for the crazy. i just hope the op didnt knock her up or else he'll be stuck dealing with her for a long time.

so many questions..............

[quote name='lokizz']yeah thats true she could be younger with kids with the way she atcs its not hard to believe maybe the baby daddy ( or daddys) didnt want to stay around for the crazy. i just hope the op didnt knock her up or else he'll be stuck dealing with her for a long time.

so many questions..............[/QUOTE]

She is 24 we have 2 kids together, no baby daddys just me. We've been married for 5 years and our oldest is 4.

[quote name='Strell']There are times where I can't tell if she's writing a word or quoting a spell from Harry Potter.[/QUOTE]

CAG just wouldn't be the same without you, Strell. :applause:

[quote name='Dead of Knight']/Thread.

As an accountant, I am definitely on the OP's side. He is sticking to his guns and trying to avoid defrauding the IRS by using the car only for work purposes and not on the side without reporting it. Kudos to you, sir.[/QUOTE]

You sure do like your IRS and taxes and anything government related....

ANYWAYS, is this really something you should be posting? Kinda funny, but thats stuff most people should probably keep to themselves? Or am I in the minority here...

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']You sure do like your IRS and taxes and anything government related....

ANYWAYS, is this really something you should be posting? Kinda funny, but thats stuff most people should probably keep to themselves? Or am I in the minority here...[/QUOTE]

Sharing your frustrations on CAG > hitting a :censored:

[quote name='metaphysicalstyles']OP and I are apparently married to the same woman.[/QUOTE]

+1. I hope seeing this makes a lot of you unmarried cags think twice about getting married. This is reality for 99% of the husbands out there.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Yeah, I'm not sure why the OP married such a dumb lady when he obviously seems to be fairly intelligent himself if he is thinking of tax consequences like that.[/QUOTE]

Wow, what an idiot and stupid accountant.

[quote name='daphatty']Ironically enough, the wife and I just had a huge fight. This thread makes me appreciate the fact that my wife is educated. My god, does that even qualify as English? If she does leave you, consider it a blessing and find yourself an educated woman.[/QUOTE]

I think if I were married and the wife wanted to really hurt me, directing this level of stupidity at me would certainly do a lot more damage than, you know, English. Not sure I could keep my brain from leaking out one of the orifices in my head.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']ANYWAYS, is this really something you should be posting? Kinda funny, but thats stuff most people should probably keep to themselves? Or am I in the minority here...[/QUOTE]

Nah, I'm with you on this. I think it's pretty slimy to air your marital problems in public just to make your wife look bad. It really doesn't make him look much better or more mature than his wife. There certainly is some entertainment value to be had here, but substantially less when you realize there are two kids in the middle of all of this idiocy. I am just praying that they aren't homeschooled.

[quote name='Cantatus']I think if I were married and the wife wanted to really hurt me, directing this level of stupidity at me would certainly do a lot more damage than, you know, English. Not sure I could keep my brain from leaking out one of the orifices in my head.

Nah, I'm with you on this. I think it's pretty slimy to air your marital problems in public just to make your wife look bad. It really doesn't make him look much better or more mature than his wife. There certainly is some entertainment value to be had here, but substantially less when you realize there are two kids in the middle of all of this idiocy. I am just praying that they aren't homeschooled.[/QUOTE]

Its not like anyone knows who we are, so its harmless, unlesss....

Yeah, unless your name is Gabriel O'Louis, the lovable Irish drunk of the village, I doubt anyone is going to learn your identity.

[quote name='pittpizza']Wow, what an idiot and stupid accountant.[/QUOTE]

What the fuck are you talking about? Am I wrong? What did I say that was incorrect? Or are you just trolling me because I rightfully call you out for being an idiot all the time?

Still holding grudges, I see.

[quote name='georgeb76']+1. I hope seeing this makes a lot of you unmarried cags think twice about getting married. This is reality for 99% of the husbands out there.[/QUOTE]

If this is the reality for 99% of husbands, thats 99% of husbands who shouldnt have married their spouse or be married at all. Marriage isnt a cake walk but it certainly shouldnt be anything resembling the OP.

There are some lol replies in this thread, i loved sean's only to laugh harder at the "oh the irony of this sentence" reply.

[quote name='georgeb76']+1. I hope seeing this makes a lot of you unmarried cags think twice about getting married. This is reality for 99% of the husbands out there.[/QUOTE]

That's because they're push overs.

Things like this make me glad gay marriage is illegal in Cali.

But seriously though, I think I actually got dumber reading that.

I feel for her, I too am surrounded by selfish, greedy, self centered pricks. Can I have her number?

[quote name='Synergy']Things like this make me glad gay marriage is illegal in Cali.

But seriously though, I think I actually got dumber reading that.[/QUOTE]

Me too because that first sentence doesn't make any god damn sense in this context.

[quote name='Synergy']Things like this make me glad gay marriage is illegal in Cali.

But seriously though, I think I actually got dumber reading that.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Anexanhume']Me too because that first sentence doesn't make any god damn sense in this context.[/QUOTE]

Maybe he/she is gay and doesn't want to get married? That's how I read it. I could be wrong/

bread's done
Back