Kinect + 3 games for $99.

I'm pretty sure this might just be the new bundle for the seasons if not from here on out

I'd also bet that 100$ is the new price from here on out for the kinect as well

Yeah, throw in Child of Eden and I might bite, if not I can wait. Holding out for a better Kinect bundle with an Xbox 360 S, maybe a 320GB or 500GB model.

My Elite Xbox 360 is still kicking and refuse to upgrade until it kicks the bucket. Maybe something like a Kinect bundle (Kinect Adventures, Gunstringer w/ Fruit Ninja, and Child of Eden), a dual dvd case of two games along with a voucher for a third game, and 320GB hard drive for about $400.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']Yeah, throw in Child of Eden and I might bite, if not I can wait. Holding out for a better Kinect bundle with an Xbox 360 S, maybe a 320GB or 500GB model.

My Elite Xbox 360 is still kicking and refuse to upgrade until it kicks the bucket. Maybe something like a Kinect bundle (Kinect Adventures, Gunstringer w/ Fruit Ninja, and Child of Eden), a dual dvd case of two games along with a voucher for a third game, and 320GB hard drive for about $400.[/QUOTE]

You can get COE code/card for cheap off ebay. I bought one about a month ago for 8 bucks shipped.

You can get the Gunstringer + Fruit Ninja codes very cheap on eBay right now as well. Got mine for $12 but I think it's even cheaper now. I bought the 4GB console + Kinect and $50 credit, will keep the console as a spare. Although I did have to buy a power adapter too.

I got my Kinect bundle a few days ago and Gunstringer is actually quite good. I was skeptical. I'm only a couple levels into it so far. Other stuff came up and all gaming on hold for a while.

You can get a child of eden code very cheap on ebay, at least I think you still can, I got one for 5.99 a while ago. You can play child of eden with the regular controller too.

bread's done
Back