Kinect at Goodwill

NateWhs152

CAGiversary!
I went to my local Goodwill today to look for some classic games. I got Double Dragon for NES for $3, not too bad. As well I got a Nintendo 64 with 2 controllers for $15. As I was getting ready to leave there was a Kinect in the glass case. I go over and look at the price it was $200!!!! I ask the cashier about the price and he thought it was too much. (He was in his mid 20's and a gamer, talked to me about PS3 Move) The manager changed the price to $80 for me.

So I got a Kinect it works great with the exception of Kinect Adventures had the disc rings issues, other than that great pickup for me.

[quote name='NateWhs152']I went to my local Goodwill today to look for some classic games. I got Double Dragon for NES for $3, not too bad. As well I got a Nintendo 64 with 2 controllers for $15. As I was getting ready to leave there was a Kinect in the glass case. I go over and look at the price it was $200!!!! I ask the cashier about the price and he thought it was too much. (He was in his mid 20's and a gamer, talked to me about PS3 Move) The manager changed the price to $80 for me.

So I got a Kinect it works great with the exception of Kinect Adventures had the disc rings issues, other than that great pickup for me.[/QUOTE]
Nice if you still want Kinect Adventures Gamestop has it for $7.99 used.

bread's done
Back