Kinect for Xbox 360 w/ AC Adapter 139. w/o 129 (GameStop Refurbished)

[quote name='SteveDaWonder']Used Kinects?

That's kind of surprising.[/QUOTE]

Refurbs... that means they were returned fucked and fixed by GS's team of hardware whizzzzards.

[quote name='zenintrude']Refurbs... that means they were returned fucked and fixed by GS's team of hardware whizzzzards.[/QUOTE]

0.jpg

How is this a good deal when you can get one brand new with a game for $150 shipped? After tax you're actually spending more than if you were to just buy it on Amazon (unless you live in a state that Amazon taxes).

[quote name='Vader582']Could this be a ray of hope? Did 5 million people just come to their senses?[/QUOTE]

Spell it with me, bro... R-E-F-U-R-B

I'd make the connection between your post and America not "com[ing] to [it's] senses" but that would be cruel.

[quote name='Vader582']Could this be a ray of hope? Did 5 million people just come to their senses?[/QUOTE]

You may not be a fan of the Kinect but some people are.

[quote name='hollowfreak']So if you ARE the controller, does that mean I get the previous owner(s) as well?[/QUOTE]

It's sort of like a Highlander situation... you just gain all of their powers and shit.

[quote name='zenintrude']Spell it with me, bro... R-E-F-U-R-B

I'd make the connection between your post and America not "com[ing] to [it's] senses" but that would be cruel.[/QUOTE]
You said "Bro". :lol:

:roll:

So you're saying just because these Kinects are "R-E-F-U-R-B", none were trade-ins/returns?

I didn't get your badge number btw.

[quote name='Vader582']You said "Bro". :lol:
[/QUOTE]

Just addressing you by something you'd be familiar with :)

You look something like this, right?

d2.jpg

I noticed a bunch of these in the store and i didn't even bat an eye at them (and this is coming from someone that wants one). I was too busy returning those games i got from the website that came in an envelope in a generic case. However, i have very little interest in this until i see a shooter with a gun peripheral

[quote name='mitch079']Doesn't sound like it comes with Kinect Adventures either so add 7.99 to the cost.[/QUOTE]

How do you figure it not coming with Kinect Adventures adds $8 to the cost? What if the person doesn't want Kinect Adventures do they still get charged a hidden $8 fee?

[quote name='sgr76']I noticed a bunch of these in the store and i didn't even bat an eye at them (and this is coming from someone that wants one). I was too busy returning those games i got from the website that came in an envelope in a generic case. However, i have very little interest in this until i see a shooter with a gun peripheral[/QUOTE]

I was under the impression that it couldn't do any of the "aiming" stuff like the Wii and Move, point and shoot, and the even the way it does work is wicked laggy. I had it for a day and wasn't impressed. In order to select something you had to hold your hand over it for a couple seconds, it was ok for swiping. I can see it used for panning, zooming, and rotating and other gesture based stuff but for aiming I'd rather use a Wii remote.

[quote name='zenintrude']Just addressing you by something you'd be familiar with :)

You look something like this, right?

d2.jpg
[/QUOTE]
:lol:
This is humorous considering the pictures you've posted in your CAG profile. You are way more douche-y looking than I.
picture.php

You may be part of the Grammar Police but your powers of deduction need some work.
If I liked Kinect, I might resemble the photo you posted.
A guy who calls himself Vader and who frequents a site called CAG is a frat-boy douche? A bit of a stretch, don't you think?
However, I'm having trouble explaining your existence here...:D

The kinect is gonna be the new wii. Every delal thread is gonna have a bunch of morons talking about how shitty it is.

Vader - stfu and gtfo. Why do little boys always get afraid of new tech that's not even aimed at them as a target market. You don't like it? Don't buy it. But don't pout about it.

[quote name='confoosious']The kinect is gonna be the new wii. Every delal thread is gonna have a bunch of morons talking about how shitty it is.

Vader - stfu and gtfo. Why do little boys always get afraid of new tech that's not even aimed at them as a target market. You don't like it? Don't buy it. But don't pout about it.[/QUOTE]

Have you noticed the Oprah Winfrey Network ads on CAG?!
Yeah. So you stfu and gtfo.
I was wondering when I was going to get one of your dick-posts.
Don't you have some FAQs or OPs to police?

I wouldn't necessarily say the thing is "shitty" but it does seem a tad overpriced for what it is, which ties into my OP post in this thread.

[quote name='Ilikecoldbeverages']1) I'm waiting until we see some more hardcore games like Steel Battalion before I buy a Kinect
2) I look AWESOME.
3) I can back up both statements with the following:
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/3839/img0361i.jpg[/QUOTE]
You win the thread! :applause:

I will admit some curiosity over the Kinect Steel Battalion game but I'm not sure how that will turn out without the controller.

Kinect is actually a lot of great fun, and if you're into working out, the YourShape Fitness Evolved game makes it worth the money on its own. So I'm not here to bash the Kinect, or the OP, since a "deal" is a deal.

However, the fact that Gamestop is selling this used at only 10 bucks less than it cost new is a complete joke and an insult to the gaming consumer. I really hope they don't sell many of these, especially since I'm guessing they don't come with Kinect Adventures. (Don't quote me on that, though, I don't know).

I thought for sure the used ones would be $125 to start. Especially since you don't get a Power Up Rewards discount on hardware.

Total joke.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']
I thought for sure the used ones would be $125 to start. Especially since you don't get a Power Up Rewards discount on hardware.

Total joke.[/QUOTE]

Are they classifying this under hardware?

[quote name='confoosious']You're a very small minded individual.[/QUOTE]
Says the guy with "Ralph Wiggum" as his avatar.

Even with the misspelling, you sully the name of Confucius.

[quote name='Vader582']Says the guy with "Ralph Wiggum" as his avatar.

Even with the misspelling, you sully the name of Confucius.[/QUOTE]

get off his ass. you have no room to talk. you at one point thought it would be cool and/or clever and/or funny to type "Dark Lord of Savings" as your rank.

[quote name='Drclaw411']get off his ass. you have no room to talk. you at one point thought it would be cool and/or clever and/or funny to type "Dark Lord of Savings" as your rank.[/QUOTE]
Who's on his ass?
I defend myself and I'm on his ass?! :roll:
You KEEnect defenders are nuts!

Go, go gadget GTFOOH.

I'm waiting for the 2nd gen Kinect cameras (xbox doesn't have the best rep for their 1st run of products being the coolest running or design flaw free even though I can't stop playing xbox), a GS refurbie discount on something like this seems like a gamble in the house's favor. + $15-$20 for peace of mind is worth it new imo.

bread's done
Back