Kinect + free Dance Central at Best Buy now 138.99

got the deal earlier this weekend, is one of the better ones around but it took a bit of effort to make happen.

inside the store they had separate deals for each of these where they were $10 dollars and $20 dollars off which contradicted the online deal so I had to buy online and pick up in store. Meant leaving store and then coming back. Should be fine but be aware of some hassle potential.

[quote name='gloveslap415']Am I right to assume this is the best current deal for the Kinect (granting that one wants Dance Central)?[/QUOTE]
only if you want DANCE CENTRAL ha... HA HA! HA! HA!... oh.... wait... that's exactly what you said isn't it... so if I were to actually read your post, and then respond in the context of the question that you posed I would have to say "yes"... no, I cannot do that. NO!

Instead I will post a link to something unrelated.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/?f=2388

This is a steal never needed to buy one though. Dance Central is really the best game for the kinect. sports is very good too. Can't wait for more games. MS stated it will announce like 40 kinect games that will launch this year, and early 2012-and will include a significant amount of games for the 'hardcore'-non party games

It's certainly tempting. You'd be getting the Kinect for about $100 in essence. And Dance Central seems to be the game worth getting at the moment.

[quote name='Gore']This looks like a good deal. Do I really want a kinect though? I'll think about it.[/QUOTE]
same boat. plus i'm sitting on $120 of BB gift cards. i think i'm going to wait to see what gets announced at E3 and for the holiday bundles/deals. there is nothing out right now that i am dying to play.

bread's done
Back