Kinect Game Recommendations?

Javansdaddy

CAGiversary!
Got a Kinect off a co-worker for $70 (need to get an AC adapter for it to work with my 360 - any cheap ones out there?), I think she may have the Kinect Sports (she bought the Kinect 360 bundle for her son at Christmas, I think this was the included game?), what should I offer on that one (or the Kinect Adventures if that was the included game)? Gonna pass on Dance Central (I got it from Old Navy & sold it to her for $35), not a dancer...

What other games can fellow CAGers recommend purchasing? I have a 9 year old and a (soon-to-be) 3 year old in the house...

Thanks!

Kinect Sports is great
Kineticmals is great for kids my daughters love it.
Kinect Adventures is good and included with the hardware.

My wife also is really liking Biggest Loser and Your Shape.

Kinect Adventures is the one that comes with the system. It's pretty fun, but I got bored with it a little quickly. Probably more fun for kids, though.
Kinect Sports is my favorite to play. It's got a ton of various game types, plus a bunch of mini-games. Great workout, too!
Dance Central, though you said you sold it already, is a lot of fun if you decide to pick it up again. I am not a dancer either, and don't really like that style of music, but I can't deny it's a good time for me (and my wife while she's making fun of me).
I also have Sonic Free Riders. This one is a little tough to recommend. It's fun, and if you go through the tutorials, it's not nearly as broken as all the reviewers say it is. But it is still a tough game to play and it's a little hard on the back. But I still have a good time when I play it.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the reviews! I ended up offering $25 total for Dance Central & Kinect Adventures which is a little more than the Gamestop trade-in (Dance Central is listed at $17, I offered $20 & $5 for Kinect Adventures since the retail used price is $5 - I assume they would have given her $1 or so for it on trade-in)

Will look at Kinect Sports, Kinectimals definitely! Any experience with Yoostar in the Movies? It looks like fun but looks can be deceiving!

I'm not a dancer.

Dance Central is worth the price of Kinect, by itself. Download the demo, try it.

bread's done
Back