Kinect Sports Ultimate, Dance Central 3 $19.99 each plus other Kinect SALE @ Bestbuy

scottman

CAGiversary!
Kinect Sports Ultimate Collection $19.99
Found this among a few other deals not listed in their ad. Contains Kinect Sports and Season 2 plus some extra content.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Kinect+...+360/6460772.p?id=1218738047849&skuId=6460772

Dance Central 3 with BB Exclusive Tracks $19.99:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Dance+C...+360/5720648.p?id=1218690263265&skuId=5720648

Here is the full list of other kinect games on sale.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchp...##1##m&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=23&iht=n

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='whitereflection']Hey, Dance Central 3 is $19.99 and the Best Buy edition has two extra tracks. Put it in your title - that's
the cheapest it's been yet.[/QUOTE]

A couple of weeks ago, I had a lot of BB credit. Now I am almost out. They are killing it/me with these sales. Not complaining, though.

Whenever amazon matches, I still go with bestbuy since Discover gives 5% cashback, which is an extra $1 off $20, plus shipping is free for everything AND gamers club gives double points on games. Plus easy free returns to store at BB even though they shortened it to 15 days now. Don't see any reason to go with amazon unless you have a ton of credit there. Need to keep bestbuy alive so they keep doing their outrageous clearance sales.

[quote name='scottman']Whenever amazon matches, I still go with bestbuy since Discover gives 5% cashback, which is an extra $1 off $20, plus shipping is free for everything AND gamers club gives double points on games. Plus easy free returns to store at BB even though they shortened it to 15 days now. Don't see any reason to go with amazon unless you have a ton of credit there. Need to keep bestbuy alive so they keep doing their outrageous clearance sales.[/QUOTE]

Don't have to pay tax on Amazon? At least you still don't in Illinois.

may want to note that its the Deal of the Day.

thanks though OP. Thinking of picking up Kinectimals. Im supposed to have a $5 rewards certificate but it isnt showing in my account. :(

Kinect Sports collection comes in two disc?
I kind of already have the first downloaded
so I'd rather just trade the first and keep the second season

...I think I got suckered into buying Dance Central and Zumba...
:whistle2:\"

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']each game says Deal of the Day on it.[/QUOTE]

I don't see Deal of the Day anywhere on the item page. Just says "on sale". There is a link to these items when you click on videogames on the "more weekly offers and deals" page.

[quote name='iduncurr']Kinect Sports collection comes in two disc?[/QUOTE]
A review on amazon says it is 2 separate discs in one case.

[quote name='iduncurr']Kinect Sports collection comes in two disc?
I kind of already have the first downloaded
so I'd rather just trade the first and keep the second season

...I think I got suckered into buying Dance Central and Zumba...
:whistle2:\"[/QUOTE]

Yes it is. I bought it on BF and it comes with two discs and a code for DLC for the second game.

[quote name='vantheman']Traded just season 2 to gamestop a couple weeks ago for around $27. Now I can buy it back and get some bonuses![/QUOTE]

Woah, Season 2 alone goes for $27?

[quote name='Zolor23']Woah, Season 2 alone goes for $27?[/QUOTE]

That was after bonuses. I think the base though is around $18.

Well, Kinect Sports is 7 base and season 2 is 17 base. Trade them in spearate and you are looking for a total of 33.60 trade in with 30% boost and 10% PUR.

[quote name='scottman']I don't see Deal of the Day anywhere on the item page. Just says "on sale". There is a link to these items when you click on videogames on the "more weekly offers and deals" page.

A review on amazon says it is 2 separate discs in one case.[/QUOTE]

They removed the logos of deal of the day. Hmmm. It was showing when you clicked the link for the full list. Anyways hope they are on sale the whole week then.

[quote name='MSUHitman']That was after bonuses. I think the base though is around $18.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Deader2818']Well, Kinect Sports is 7 base and season 2 is 17 base. Trade them in spearate and you are looking for a total of 33.60 trade in with 30% boost and 10% PUR.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, bought it for $15, so that may be the best option. Is there any fee for no manual/case?

bread's done
Back