Kinect with Dance Central Bundle $153 at Target (YMMV)

Wazootyman

CAGiversary!
Have no interest in Kinect or Dance Central, but I saw a bundle with those plus 3 months of Live for $153 at the Northgate Target in Seattle. There were about 8 of them.

They were literally taped together, so it isn't an actual bundle with its own DPCI, but it could be out there at a couple stores.

Sounds like a repacked item. Something like this is when someone returns it, and instead of target sending it back, reduces the price of the item to get it out of the store. so its most likely that store only.

The sensor itself is apparently $89.99 at some targets according to a thread at SD

I don't think the Dance Central/Kinect bundle is a repacked/returned item either. I just think it's a target specific bundle they put together. That's why there were 8 of them at the op's store (and likely more before he saw them)

I believe the orange tag is a "Online Item" label, but I'd imagine it came from distribution, since it might be weird for someone to return 8... although stranger things have happened

bread's done
Back