Kinect with kinect adventures $99.99 + $5 shipping.

so tempted, but with the recent Sony Move sale makes me think the Kinect will get a sale during the holiday.

[quote name='GamerChris']so tempted, but with the recent Sony Move sale makes me think the Kinect will get a sale during the holiday.[/QUOTE]

So you think it's going for less than $100 during the holidays. If this is not considered a sale to u then i dont know what is.

Kinect is doing pretty well. Move not so much. Which isn't to say there won't be a sale during the holiday, especially for the old SKU that doesn't include Child of Eden, but it's unlikely to be better then this price. But it's moot, it seems: Out of Stock.

I think it's difficult for me to justify the price when just the sensor costs the same as a wii and there are only about 3 games I want to play that utilizes kinect.

[quote name='GamerChris']I think it's difficult for me to justify the price when just the sensor costs the same as a wii and there are only about 3 games I want to play that utilizes kinect.[/QUOTE]

And 0 games you should probably play on Wii

[quote name='crunchewy']Kinect is doing pretty well. Move not so much. Which isn't to say there won't be a sale during the holiday, especially for the old SKU that doesn't include Child of Eden, but it's unlikely to be better then this price. But it's moot, it seems: Out of Stock.[/QUOTE]

Is it? Are there any great games for Kinect? I haven't touched mine in months, and I've only used it two or three times. Same goes for my Move, really.

[quote name='FadeToOne']Is it? Are there any great games for Kinect? I haven't touched mine in months, and I've only used it two or three times. Same goes for my Move, really.[/QUOTE]

I use mine sporadically. Move, Wii, Kinect, any system for that matter it all depends on personal pref. To each his own. Thank god for choices!

Kinect has done well in sales. That is what I meant. I'm not claiming that it is loaded up with games. It isn't and surely needs to be. It's also not something you'll play for 4 hours straight, but I don't think it needs to be.

[quote name='crunchewy']Kinect has done well in sales. That is what I meant. I'm not claiming that it is loaded up with games. It isn't and surely needs to be. It's also not something you'll play for 4 hours straight, but I don't think it needs to be.[/QUOTE]

Just played Gunstringer. One word, two syllables. Awesome.

[quote name='FadeToOne']Is it? Are there any great games for Kinect? I haven't touched mine in months, and I've only used it two or three times. Same goes for my Move, really.[/QUOTE]

I'm really enjoying gunstringer, and i keep hearing some awesome things from Rise of Nightmares.

I took a chance on a used Kinect from GoHastings for $75 plus around $2.50 shipping (no tax for NY). There should be more available on their website or through their shop on Amazon.
Here's hoping it's in good shape.

Fruit Ninja Kinect is awesome. And that's included with the Gunstringer or you can buy it separate for 800 points if Gunstringer doesn't do it for you. I also like Child of Eden and Kinect Sports. Looking forward to Kinect Sports Season 2 and I'm also looking forward to the upcoming Konami dance/rhythm game, the name of which is escaping me at the moment. I'd much rather dance/rhythm-ize to nutty Konami music then smash pop hits. Otherwise I'm sure Dance Central is great - just not my cup of tea music-wise.

bread's done
Back