Kinecticon: Free "Child of Eden"

SpaceGhost2K

CAGiversary!
I'm trying to re-launch my Kinecticon site with forums, so I'm giving away a copy of "Child of Eden" for Xbox 360. It will work for Kinect or regular controller. Contest open to US, Canada, or international people if they can provide a US or Canadian mailing address.

Only requirement to entry: register and post in the thread at the link. No other obligation (except the US/Canada thing). Multiple accounts created by one person will be ineligible.

I'll also be giving away a bunch of stuff from E3 (mostly XL shirts) in another week or so. I'll be sure to post that here at CAG as well.

Thanks and good luck :)

http://www.kinecticon.com/content.php?144-CONTEST-Win-a-copy-of-CHILD-OF-EDEN!

Entered!.Thanks for the chance to win,I'm actually getting a kinect next week and would love to not have to buy this game aswell :p.

[quote name='Hestar']Entered!.Thanks for the chance to win,I'm actually getting a kinect next week and would love to not have to buy this game aswell :p.[/QUOTE]

I hope you saw the thing about the TRU and Target deals going on this weekend? $299 for the 360/Kinect bundle and a $100 gift card for a future purchase? It's today for the TRU deal, and (I think) today and Sunday for the Target deal.

bread's done
Back