Kinetic or Play 2 with Eyetoy 20.00

Mentioning where you got this in the title would probably be helpful. Since this is Walmart, it's also safe to say this is very YMMV and probably belongs in a regional thread.

[quote name='dcmon2002']Picked up Kinetic and Play 2 with Eyetoy at my local Walmart.[/QUOTE]

Toy r us is closing them out $10 each with b1g1 50% (argued with manager that it should be under games and not accessory special but no luck)

Why should Wal-Mart stuff be in a regional thread? Once you see it marked down one place, it might be anywhere else in the country. YMMV, but better to have a heads-up.

I don't even shop at Wal-mart in the first place, since they only things they save me money on are products I'm smart enough not to buy from Wal-mart, since they seek out cheap junk to sell to consumers. So its almost always a waste of my time when people post YMMV Wal-mart deals since I've never seen video games marked down more than 18 cents there....

dang, he's right, i saw that at my walmart too. I used to return eyetoy kinetic at many ATL walmarts from other stores clearances, i guess i can't no more.

Can someone tell me what that thing inside the Kinetic game case is for?

Looks like some sort of camera protector to protect the lens. I'm not quite sure.
And I'm not sure if Im supposed to remove the plastic strip from it...

Edit:
After taking the strip off, I noticed it's like a lens....like for zoom or some crud...Still dont understand it, it doesnt screw onto the camera. I can put it on the lens, but it doesnt stay very well

[quote name='McNutsack']Can someone tell me what that thing inside the Kinetic game case is for?

Looks like some sort of camera protector to protect the lens. I'm not quite sure.
And I'm not sure if Im supposed to remove the plastic strip from it...

Edit:
After taking the strip off, I noticed it's like a lens....like for zoom or some crud...Still dont understand it, it doesnt screw onto the camera. I can put it on the lens, but it doesnt stay very well[/quote]

It's a wide-angle adapter. You are suppose to use it with the game. I seem to recall its noted in the manual. It just slides onto the camera lens. Mine stays on pretty well. However, the eyetoy doesn't work well for me at all and so I can't play the game I guess I don't have the right room setup. The camera just doesn't recognize motion very well (without or without the wide-angle adapter).

[quote name='ljames2332']dang, he's right, i saw that at my walmart too. I used to return eyetoy kinetic at many ATL walmarts from other stores clearances, i guess i can't no more.[/quote]

That deserves a ban from this site....

We really need to start doing something for users who think stuff like that is ok to brag about...

bread's done
Back