King Kong BD $16.99 at Target

[quote name='deadite76'] Contains both theatrical and extended cuts of the film.[/quote]

There's an extended cut of the theatrical version?!? Wasn't the theatrical close to 3 hours long??

[quote name='Demolition Man']Thanks for the heads up. Too bad I already own this on HD-DVD otherwise I would be all over this.[/QUOTE]

yeah i got it with my xbox drive, although on the blu they have the extended version, but yeah the original was too long to begin with anyways

[quote name='Frogurt.man']There's an extended cut of the theatrical version?!? Wasn't the theatrical close to 3 hours long??[/QUOTE]

Yep. The extended cut adds another 14 minutes to a film that is already overly too long to begin with. Here's what IMDB.com's info on it...

[quote name='IMDB.com']On November 14, 2006, an extended edition DVD came out, with 14 minutes of additional scenes edited back into the film. These scenes included a scene with a water demon attacking the rescue crew, another dinosaur attack, a new scene in the jungle of Skull Island, extended shots/scenes in New York, and more.[/quote]

bread's done
Back