King of Fighters 02/03 (Xbox) Deals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chacrana

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
So I'm looking for KOF 02/03 on the Xbox because I'm an angry person who enjoys beating up people. Are there any deals on the game yet?

[quote name='The VGM']That shit just came out.[/QUOTE]
... can't play it?

Anyways, most likely something in Fry's. I remember when metal slug 4/5 came out that it was around $30 or something like that.

Edit: Nevermind on the FRY's ad, I forgot the info comes in today. .. ummm, sorry.

[quote name='Chacrana']So I'm looking for KOF 02/03 on the Xbox because I'm an angry person who enjoys beating up people. Are there any deals on the game yet?[/QUOTE]
You just made my day, thank you.

[quote name='lupe121283']... can't play it?

Anyways, most likely something in Fry's. I remember when metal slug 4/5 came out that it was around $30 or something like that.

Edit: Nevermind on the FRY's ad, I forgot the info comes in today. .. ummm, sorry.[/QUOTE]

Totally off topic but...

Is the nurse in your topic real or CG? I can't tell. Awesome either way though.

[quote name='The VGM']wtf are you talking about[/QUOTE]
Sorry, I got you confused with someone from another forum that goes by the initial FGM (Fighting Game Master). He is sorta short tempered but very good in fighting games.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Totally off topic but...

Is the nurse in your topic real or CG? I can't tell. Awesome either way though.[/QUOTE]
She is real, but I keep forgetting who she is is. For some reason I keep thinking she is Aki Hoshino

[quote name='lupe121283']Sorry, I got you confused with someone from another forum that goes by the initial FGM (Fighting Game Master). He is sorta short tempered but very good in fighting games.

She is real, but I keep forgetting who she is is. For some reason I keep thinking she is Aki Hoshino[/QUOTE]

Tell him to get a better name. FGM doesn't flow well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back