King of Fighters XII PS3 $17.98

That's still a sweet price! I would wait for it to hit $10 also the only thing is it did so bad (and is so bad) I'm sure there is a low print on this game so sadly enough this could be the cheapest you will find a new copy for. I do think it will drop really low if somehow stores still have this in stock in a year.

I totally want this, but it is way too hard to justify $18, considering the reception this has received. I'll keep my eye on it, though.

It is a tempting price, but at this point I'd rather just wait for KOF XIII. It will release end of this year or next and is shaping up to be a more robust game than this. Besides, I have plenty of fighting games in the meantime.

Still a good deal though for someone that still wants to buy it...but it may drop even lower.

I bought the game from Amazon last week when it was $20.79
Do they refund the difference if they dropped the price within 7 days ?

[quote name='djhmetfan2']I bought the game from Amazon last week when it was $20.79
Do they refund the difference if they dropped the price within 7 days ?[/QUOTE]

Not officially. They have NO post-order price guarantee anymore. That said sometimes you can email and you can get a sympathetic employee who will do a "one time exception", but don't count on it.

[quote name='oasisboy']This was $12 at one point on Gamefly.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I missed out on the gamefly deal by TTHHHAATT much :D

$10 is the point I'm waiting for, but thanks anyway OP

i bought it around when it first came out and it definately doesn't feel complete, the online was bad but it did get fixed to make it playable. the community wasn't too big not sure how it is now (haven't played in months)

if it drops lower then it would be a good price to pick it up.

i agree with the demo comment. bought this day one.. biggest mistake of my life.. and i paid full sticker for my last car too.

[quote name='prisonerac']I would avoid this. Feels like a demo for XIII which should be out late this year or early next.[/QUOTE]What he said. This game can't help but feel like an incomplete, rushed game. I've heard that the netcode for this is some of the worst in a modern fighting game.

Bought it for $20, was severely disappointed, traded it to Amazon for a profit.

SNK really dropped the ball with this one, shame on them.

Take this for what you will:

I won a copy for FREE and still haven't opened it.
Now I regret the time I put in for the contest...

[quote name='Thrinn']What he said. This game can't help but feel like an incomplete, rushed game. I've heard that the netcode for this is some of the worst in a modern fighting game.[/QUOTE]

it USED to be the worst, after the update it made it much better. seriously its amazing it was released with that online. if you think sf4's was bad you will cry when you tried to play it. imagine looking at a slideshow, thats how it was. you pretty much had to play with people with full connection bars to get a decent game going.

good thing i had blazblue to make me feel better at the time. oh and ssf4's online is awesome now, even against red connection i had no lag.

Bought this game at $15 and still feel ripped off. I really does feel like a demo. Online is pretty desolate, and many times, laggy. If you have a competitive friend to play with on a consistent basis, I could see it being worth it. Wait for the next KOF game IMO.

I think the online is pretty much dead, so trophies whores you can forget about trophies! Besides Super SF IV is so much better!

[quote name='CaoPi']I think the online is pretty much dead, so trophies whores you can forget about trophies! Besides Super SF IV is so much better![/QUOTE]

honestly even back in release getting that plantinum'd would be pretty time consuming considering how bad it was online. it takes about 1400 matches just to get one of the trophies i read.

bread's done
Back