King of the Hill

I remember last year around black friday or fall time best buy and amazon had a bunch of series for $12, including more expensive ones than King of the Hill like House, etc. I'm sure they will have some kind of deal again this year where you could get the seasons new for $10-12.

Then again, if you don't mind used it seems pretty easy to snag the older seasons for less than $10 right now.

you could netflix it too...for $9 a month, you can watch them ALL!!!! :whistle2:D (I think)

sorry, friend showed me netflix streaming and made me curse buying the seasons :p

[quote name='lawdood']I just want to know when and if they're ever going to release the rest of the seasons on DVD/BD.[/QUOTE]

I'm just happy they're available on Netflix. After watching the first six seasons on repeat for years, seeing another six brand new seasons is awesome. In the middle of season eight right now and I think the show has yet to peak.

[quote name='funkydunkleman']I'm just happy they're available on Netflix. After watching the first six seasons on repeat for years, seeing another six brand new seasons is awesome. In the middle of season eight right now and I think the show has yet to peak.[/QUOTE]

My favorite TV show. I was so upset when they finally cancelled it :(

[quote name='lawdood']I just want to know when and if they're ever going to release the rest of the seasons on DVD/BD.[/QUOTE]

Probably not. Fox seems to be pushing streaming content through a whole bunch of providers.

My personal hope is for a web-only complete series by someone like Time Life several years down the road.

bread's done
Back