Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix, $20 at Target

Jawwaad1

CAGiversary!
Just a heads up. Target is running their promotion of buy select games and pre order a game, get $20 off. Obviously, KH is $39.99 then buy the card, it takes $20 off. The Target I shop at  still has about 7 of the LEs left.

I went back today to try again with a couple more items and a different rep.  This time, the guy in electronics put that spider cable thing around both KHs and let me take them up myself.  All rang out fine and the cashier seemed apathetic and was getting off soon.  She PMed one and then scanned the rest.  I was excited that I got it to work this time, but after I left I realized that I'm pretty sure they only charged me for one KH since they were bundled together in the cable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got vanilla one for $10.99 by matching online LE price of $29.99 with $1 preorder with $20 off. They had no LE in stock but the store locator said they had some. Come to find out they use the same DCPI number for both the LE and vanilla copies so only a visit will tell you if they seem to have them or not.

Got an LE for $10.99.   Woman at customer service looked confused when it took $20 off, but didn't make any fuss.  

Thanks, OP.

Damn. I rushed to the closest target before checking to see if they even had the game in stock. They didn't. I'll try tomorrow at the other store when I'm out doing stuff.

Just got back from Target and got it for $10.99. Showed them the price on their website as $29.99 since it was $39.99 in store and got the price match and the $20 off!

Does this have to be done in store or can you do this over the website? I am not familiar with Targets deals at all and dont really understand how this works. I just verifed that the Target by me has the Limited edition version in stock so what do I need to do? Drive up to Target and pre order a game along side purchasing the limited edition Kingdom hearts? That will give me $20 off the limited edition price? 

Does this have to be done in store or can you do this over the website? I am not familiar with Targets deals at all and dont really understand how this works. I just verifed that the Target by me has the Limited edition version in stock so what do I need to do? Drive up to Target and pre order a game along side purchasing the limited edition Kingdom hearts? That will give me $20 off the limited edition price?
In store and the sale ends tonight

I am a champion. Just got 3 for $11 each. Told the guy at the video game desk I wanted to PM Target.com. He already knew about the pre-order promo and told me he didn't think it would stack. I asked he if he would try. He said sure and took it to Customer Service. The girl there seemed to know nothing about anything. She did it and it worked. The only issue is that they were all standard editions. I'll swap them out for LEs later on. And before anyone gets on my case about buying multiples, these are gifts and I bought them two hours ago, right before the store closed and this is the last day of the sale.

bread's done
Back