Kingdom Hearts 1 (PS2) - $11.99 (free shipping)

[quote name='kitsunisan']Great price, but the hd remake is coming soon, might want to hold off for that.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty excited for that. I already have KH1 for PS2, myself, but I'm gonna definitely pick up the HD remake of it.

[quote name='FlyingAce39']I'm pretty excited for that. I already have KH1 for PS2, myself, but I'm gonna definitely pick up the HD remake of it.[/QUOTE]
It seems that they are even better than before with even more added content and the like. This is no Silent Hill HD collection that is for sure.

[quote name='MulderYuffie']It seems that they are even better than before with even more added content and the like. This is no Silent Hill HD collection that is for sure.[/QUOTE]

Playing Silent Hill 2 HD now. Mind you I've never played Silent Hill 2 at all, but I'm probably about half-way through and I don't see what is supposed to be so terrible about it. Maybe if I had played the original I would be able to see all these nit-picky issues, but post-patch I don't think it's that bad.

Any good suggestions where I should trade-in or sell my copy of KH1 and when?
Played a little bit and never really got far and I'm hoping to pick up 1.5 HD down the road.

[quote name='roedaniel19']Playing Silent Hill 2 HD now. Mind you I've never played Silent Hill 2 at all, but I'm probably about half-way through and I don't see what is supposed to be so terrible about it. Maybe if I had played the original I would be able to see all these nit-picky issues, but post-patch I don't think it's that bad.[/QUOTE]

A really horrible hd port. Was unplayable for me..

[quote name='SInX4Lyfe']A really horrible hd port. Was unplayable for me..[/QUOTE]
Some people had different experiences.

I had 3 freezes during SH3, and only 1 black screen glitch on SH2. I have both platinums.

The patch fixed most things.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']I'm pretty sure Kingdom Hearts 2 was this price just a little bit back. Should have posted it, but I thought it was a permanent drop:cry:my bad[/QUOTE]

It was 9.99 a few months ago and I'm still frustrated that I didn't jump on it. :headache:

[quote name='roedaniel19']Playing Silent Hill 2 HD now. Mind you I've never played Silent Hill 2 at all, but I'm probably about half-way through and I don't see what is supposed to be so terrible about it. Maybe if I had played the original I would be able to see all these nit-picky issues, but post-patch I don't think it's that bad.[/QUOTE]

I read some where that there was a update that was suppose to fix some of the problems awhile back. So that may be the reason you have not ran into anything yet.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']Kingdom Hearts 2 is now $6.99:hot:[/QUOTE]

YES!!! Thank you SO much for posting this! I have been waiting for this game to drop back down to 9.99 like it was before, but this is SO much better! :applause:

[quote name='FlyingAce39']YES!!! Thank you SO much for posting this! I have been waiting for this game to drop back down to 9.99 like it was before, but this is SO much better! :applause:[/QUOTE]

happy to pass it along, though it wasn't me that originally saw it (if your reading this, sorry I can't remember your name). Great price, would definitely bite if I didn't have a copy...that i haven't even started:wall:

[quote name='Desousa93']Good price. But fing red label..[/QUOTE]

Man, it's 7 bucks. You really gonna complain for that? lol

[quote name='zzamaro']Some people had different experiences.

I had 3 freezes during SH3, and only 1 black screen glitch on SH2. I have both platinums.

The patch fixed most things.[/QUOTE]

It's worst crime was... not including Silent Hill. Grrrrrrr. :hot:

bread's done
Back