Kingdom Hearts 2 $30 at Compusa.com [DEAD]

27.99 after 110 match at CC, no problem at all. Also picked up evil dead: regeneration for 9.96.........thanks OP, paid to wait on this one a few days

[quote name='shrike4242']$27.99 after PM @ BB, then $22.99 + tax after the $5 RZ cert I received in the email today.

$17.99 after PG Rebate. Woot.[/QUOTE]

Shrike, how did you get the 10% off? I've always had to buy the item first if I wanted to get the 10% off, but apparently you PMed with the 110% then used a RZ cert?

[quote name='Pookymeister1234']Yea they didnt give me 110% , but i wasnt going to complain. you win :applause:[/quote]
I have to win a few over you. ;) Though you do have a MicroCenter in the neighborhood, so you have some guide wins on me. :razz:

[quote name='pinoy530']Shrike, how did you get the 10% off? I've always had to buy the item first if I wanted to get the 10% off, but apparently you PMed with the 110% then used a RZ cert?[/quote]
Bought it at full price ($49.99) and used the $5 RZ cert, which had me pay $44.99 + tax, since their computer system sees it as payment, though deducts it from the price on the receipt, so it shows up as $44.99. :roll:

Walked over to the CS counter, showed them the ad (which they didn't bother to call, surprisingly, though that CompUSA near to that BB did have it in stock), and he did the PM of $29.99, which knocked the price down to $27.99. The register saw that I had used a $5 RZ cert on it, so the receipt showed the price as $22.99.

Their register system is really obtuse on how it handles RZ certs, since they're payment (which means you can combine it with a PM, GGC or coupon), though it knocks the price of the RZ cert off the price of the item. Which makes dealing with a return a giant pain in the ass, since either you have to do an exchange at the time of the return, or wait 30+ days (more like 60) to have the RZ points back in your account.

Hope that clears it up on how I did it. I almost bought it at CC on Sunday when I was picking up Gun @ $13.50 (PM to Kmart's $14.99 price), though I'm glad I didn't. $5 less money on it.

Went to both BB and CC for a PM and had no luck at either. BB wanted a physical ad... the prinout from the CUSA website wasn't good enough. At CC, they called the nearest CUSA which is OOS anyway, but was closed. Guess I'll be waiting for GH version then. :whistle2:x

I PMed it at BB and for it for $30. BB does want a paper copy of the Sunday Ad from CompUSA though.

[quote name='encendido5']Thanks for the info OP, picked this up over the weekend at a New Hampshire CUSA store. $29.99 out the door... love the no sales tax in NH.[/quote]

8%

Really? I'm breezing through Proud Mode on my first playthrough. It's a cakewalk compared to Ninja Gaiden Black and DMC3:SE which I've been playing lately.

bread's done
Back