Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Limited Edition

Man, I didn't notice this was sold out, I had one in my cart waiting until my Amazon credit came in....hopefully they'll restock or some will possibly show up in the Warehouse Deals, but if anybody knows of a place where I could order one as well I would also appreciate it.

[quote name='JoePianist']Can you still pre-order this inside a GameStop store? I'll need to do that soon....[/QUOTE]

The GS I go to told me 3 weeks ago that they were no longer taking pre-orders at there store.

[quote name='skiizim']The GS I go to told me 3 weeks ago that they were no longer taking pre-orders at there store.[/QUOTE]

UGGGHHHHHHHH fuck Do I have any other options?? Are there any other stores I can place my pre-order for the limited edition?

I preordered mine online at Best Buy. It looks like they've stopped taking online preorders but they might still be taking them instore?

It looks like other Mark of Mastery procrastinators like me have been panicking on forums for the past few days. I went ahead and just pre-ordered from Frys Electronics website before it's sold out there too. I'm crossing my fingers that they'll accept my order

Yeah, I put in my order about a week ago when I noticed it had disappeared from Gamestop and Amazon's websites but was still available on Best Buy.

Fuu..... The only reason that I didn't order one was that I was going to be going on a trip the week that the game comes out. Hopefully, Gamestop or Best Buy will have them in store after I get back.

It came back in stock on Amazon for anyone who's still interested, just letting you all know since I saw that the OP already ordered the standard version and may want to switch!

Collector edition stuff nowadays aren't really that...collective. You don't have to sweat about not getting one because i'm sure it'll be everywhere. But what's wrong with B&M stores?

[quote name='Hinoshiko']Collector edition stuff nowadays aren't really that...collective. You don't have to sweat about not getting one because i'm sure it'll be everywhere. But what's wrong with B&M stores?[/QUOTE]

I have no problem with B&M stores, just that I had some credit saved up on Amazon so it was the best option for me to order the game. Normally I don't really care where I buy a game from unless there's a great deal/I have credit somewhere.

bread's done
Back