Kingdom Hearts 3D Question

Cromzz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
What are some good commands to help in the fight against Anti Black Coat Nightmare and Xemnas? I have Ballonga, Balloonra, Meteor, and some other weaker things (can't think atm) I also have 2 curagas equipped.

You can pick up Dark Splicer in the final world which absolutely kills all final bosses on Riku's side. Not sure about Sora, though -- I didn't use any commands on Xemnas.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can pick up Dark Splicer in the final world which absolutely kills all final bosses on Riku's side. Not sure about Sora, though -- I didn't use any commands on Xemnas.
Crap, I totally meant Ansem - I get them confused all the time! I've already beaten Xemnas, and dropped back over to Riku. Thanks for that tip!

Edit: I can't get Dark Splicer yet, I'm still in The World That Never Was. Any other suggestions?

Crap, I totally meant Ansem - I get them confused all the time! I've already beaten Xemnas, and dropped back over to Riku. Thanks for that tip!

Edit: I can't get Dark Splicer yet, I'm still in The World That Never Was. Any other suggestions?
The World That Never Was *is* the final world. From the room with the pillar in the center that was shooting lasers at you, there's an easily missed path to a new area with a wall that has a bunch of blocks moving in and out of it. You need to make your way to the top and the chest will be there.

Oh, okay, I got it. Next question, is there any way to stop the attack from Black Coat where you're propelled into the air and left with only a sliver of health?

bread's done
Back