Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories - 19.99 after GGC @ Bestbuy

rebthor

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I know that this is in the ads thread and is not a killer deal, but thought that it should be broken out in its own thread, especially since there were some people in request a CA deal asking for the lowest price.

Scheduled to be available Thursday.

Don't forget, all the GGC from this past year expire in a few weeks, so if you have any laying around, you should use them soon.

I was going to pick this up but the scores for the game are rather bad...

I think I'll use the cash + GGC for a copy of HL2 instead.

i havent seen any scores for it but i picked it up for 20. The price will drop automatically this is not YMMV. The cashier was going to say something and then he pressed enter and it came out as 5 bucks off.

Picked up KH:COM for $19.99 after GGC coupon.

First copy out of that BB, since they had issues getting them out of the pallet and into the theft-proof cases.

[quote name='Vinny']I was going to pick this up but the scores for the game are rather bad...

I think I'll use the cash + GGC for a copy of HL2 instead.[/quote]
I could care less about what reviewers scored the game. I find it very enjoyable. The whole card thing is actually quite fun. Its not turn based like some are thinking, it almost feels like fighting in the original KH.

[quote name='clockworkvictim']I went to best buy today to pick this up but when I got there, it was priced at 34.99. I didn't check the price, though, because I was also planning to buy a GGC which they didn't have. Is this just online or something? Anyone have success?[/quote]
Just thought I should clarify that $34.99 is the MSRP and KH is in this week's ads for $24.99.

[quote name='shrike4242']Picked up KH:COM for $19.99 after GGC coupon.

First copy out of that BB, since they had issues getting them out of the pallet and into the theft-proof cases.[/quote]

That's weird, the guy at the lane I checked out at had trouble getting the game out of the damn theft-proof case. Took him like 5 minutes, and then he called someone else to do it. :x

I had no problem using the GGC on it. The cashier even said "I didn't know these had a coupon". My BB has tons of GGC's, even the ones that expired last year.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='shrike4242']Picked up KH:COM for $19.99 after GGC coupon.

First copy out of that BB, since they had issues getting them out of the pallet and into the theft-proof cases.[/quote]

That's weird, the guy at the lane I checked out at had trouble getting the game out of the damn theft-proof case. Took him like 5 minutes, and then he called someone else to do it. :x[/quote]

I went to go pick up my GGC for it, and they couldn't find them on the shelf, since they were boxing them up right then. As I was done buying the GGC, the guy I talked to was waiting for me at the doors. I told him "I'd be right back", went to my car, unpacked the GGC, went back inside, picked up KH from the guy who was waiting for me still at the doors, went into line and bought it. No problem with getting it out of the case.

Some nice customer service. :lol:

[quote name='6669'][quote name='el bobo'][quote name='6669']So is this game a card battle turn-based RPG or is it an action-RPG?[/quote]

You use cards to do battle techniques, but you get to control Sora while in battle. The only thing is if you walk into an enemy it has a brief loading screen then you get into battle.[/quote]

Ah, thanx. So its kinda like KOTOR then? BTW, you do know what "el bobo" means in English, right? :?[/quote]

Yes I do, it means "the fool" but I was hoping for it to be pronounced like el bob oh not el boh boh.

bread's done
Back