Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix Amazon Lightning Deal 11 AM PDT

KageAlchemist

CAGiversary!
It looks like Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix is going to be a lightning deal at 11 AM PDT. No idea what the price will be but it should be worth a look. Right now the price is $34.99.

Whatever the price i don't think i will be getting it on Amazon since they raised the free shipping minimum to $35  :cry:.  Yes i can get prime, but i don't buy or watch enough to justify it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to like it and I like the concept, I've read that the story in phenomenal but the game just feels hollow. I didn't play it for very long on the PS2 (rental)

This made me laugh out loud in the lunch room at work! I got some weirded out looks.
Glad to hear it (your laughs), but not really, since I wasn't I there. :D

Definitely give KH another shot. Great series (except for Chain of Memories and Coded, yuck).

The logic is strong in this one.
The problem is that it depends. Maybe he's changed his tastes or something. For example, I played ZoE1 on PS2 when I was 15 I think, but I didn't like the gameplay and just played the first levels, but then I got the ZoE Collection when I was 23 on PS3 and I liked it. It's not logic, it's just that I think I changed my tastes.

I have Prime and I never use any of the video services. I buy enough stuff from them throughout the year... enough that I've saved so much in shipping many times over.

bread's done
Back