Kingdom Hearts Question

If you have a few hours to spare, I can suggest a much much better alternative to just reading plot synopses. On this page, you can download fan-made "movies" made from Kingdom Hearts 1 (the "movie" is named "Skies of Hope") and KH Chain of Memories (movie is named "Skies of Memory"). They're all the cinemas and story scenes spliced together, and tell the entire story of each game.

Seriously, you'll really be doing yourself a favor seeing the story rather than reading it (of course, playing the games is the best option, but I can understand that not being possible). Check it out, if you can.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']If you have a few hours to spare, I can suggest a much much better alternative to just reading plot synopses. On this page, you can download fan-made "movies" made from Kingdom Hearts 1 (the "movie" is named "Skies of Hope") and KH Chain of Memories (movie is named "Skies of Memory"). They're all the cinemas and story scenes spliced together, and tell the entire story of each game.

Seriously, you'll really be doing yourself a favor seeing the story rather than reading it (of course, playing the games is the best option, but I can understand that not being possible). Check it out, if you can.[/QUOTE]

whoa, thanks. Now I can watch this and jump on the KHII bandwagon as well! :)

bread's done
Back