Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom info

ksuwild25

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Here is the official website: http://www.kufcod.com/

This is the feature section taken from the site:

"Action RPG based on Kingdom Under Fire universe.
4-player co-op mode via Xbox Live
6 unique characters who can wield 5-6 different types of weapons each.
50+ abilities, 60+ spells, and infinite combinations of weapon+ability+spell.
70+ monsters ranging from 3-foot Goblins to towering behemoths.
What you see is what you can destroy.
Innovative story delivery.
Randomly generated dungeons."

There is also a little bit more info on the site, but alot of stuff still hasn't been revealed yet.

KUF was one of my favorite IPs on Xbox and I like the direction they are taking with this new title, since it sounds like BG:DA and CoN. Can't wait for some screenshots/trailers from TGS/X06. I still hope they make another action-rts based game though.

The first Diablo style game on the 360 = mine. I've already put it on my next years wish list and I'll be buying it on launch if it gets some good previews.

[quote name='Professor Oreo']Bumping this because there's a new demo up on the Korean XBL Marketplace for this.[/quote]

I just taught myself to make a Korean account, in order to download this demo.

So sweet, thnx for the info!

I really really liked KUF on Xbox, but this new one is a bit disappointing. Where's the RTS portion of the game? I enjoyed the rush of 2 giant armies crushing into each other. I saw some of the online videos for this and I do not like what I see. Diablo's not my type of game, but I'll give it the benefit of the doubt.

The demo was pretty fun, waiting for Blockbuster to get a copy in so I can try it for a few days before I decide if I want to pick it up. Leaning towards a buy tho.

It plays just like your basic hack and slash RPG, looks gorgeous, and co-op should be great. Replayability is a little higher because of the random dungeons.

Does it seem to have a pretty good RPG element to it? Can you upgrade you skills with certain weapons and upgrade your magic, armor etc...? Me and my friends have been waiting for a "World of Warcraft" type game, some of the shooters are great but they are getting stale. I thought that "Age of Conan" was suppose to be like this but I haven't heard much about it either.

I'll be picking up my copy tonight. I'll post some impressions when I get home from work.

I liked the demo, and my friend and I are both getting it so we'll get some co-op action going.

From the demo, you can use gold to Synthesize your weapons/armor. Taking abilities from one, and putting them into empty slots on another. You learn new abilities from killing enemies, but I didn't really get to try it out in the demo, I never found the enemies that I needed to kill before I got to the first boss and ended the demo. If there are any traditional quests that you get from NPCs or anything, the demo doesn't show it. It's more just straight action - which isn't a bad thing, it's been a while since I've played a good hack and slash!

Christ a 5.8

I seriously wanted to get it too.. have 50 in reward certificates from best buy..

But no ones running a sale on it .. yet -_-V

4 player co op would seriously be the shit.. but I just bought DOAX2 and Rockband.. Sigh..

If anyone getes it post some impressions on it.. I do want it...

I played the first section of the game. It's pretty much the same as the demo. So you can really just play that for a good indication of what the game will be like. The main difference is that in the demo your character starts at a high level.

I really liked the 1st two games is kickass. Sadly, ign give it 5.8 :(. Seem like this game follow Beowulf footstep & It'll be $20ish in few months.

I'm bummed at the low reviews. I'll download the demo, but chances are I'll be waiting for a couple of price drops before I buy this one.

Ya I downloaded the demo last night. I was looking for alot more substance in the combat. I was hoping for some combos or some type of strategy, rather than a press the x button 15 times. Although I do think it would be alot more fun with some other people playing.

I don't like the set path you are stuck on and have to follow. I was hoping for some free roam.

I did like the stamina part of it, I used the paladin and was swinging a huge war hammer, but could only swing it a few times before I had to take a breather. I think that works well.

I'll wait for the price drop and hope someone else I know wants to give it a try at $20.

bread's done
Back