Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning – The Legend of Dead Kel DLC Contest

admiralvic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
So in an attempt to be more aggressive, we're trying to get more contests out there. This time you can get Kingdom of Amalurs DLC, which is a pretty good pack.

Like our last contest, if we hit 1,000 likes I will give away a prize to someone that posts in this thread. While this might seem like a lot, we're only 46 away so it would be awesome to do. (also it would help me look good >.>... just saying)

Sadly this is Xbox/PC only, though I can tell Sony side gamers that the next contest is Vita related, so wait for it!

nice contest I'm in been following you for a little while and I must say you are up on your toes when it comes to all game related news keep up the good work

[quote name='Xuang']what if your already liked and following? cuz that's what I am and entered.[/QUOTE]

Then you don't need to do anything, though I would suggest checking facebook when the contest ends. I usually don't formally announce the winners because we try to make it fair, so like if we have 3 codes we just select 1 poster, 1 follower and 1 like, but no one seems to reply to my Facebook posts... thus the process gets delayed >

Good-Burger-10-31-10-2.jpg

it says us game.
would it work on a non us game but on a us profile and then played on a non us profile

[quote name='star65']it says us game.
would it work on a non us game but on a us profile and then played on a non us profile[/QUOTE]

Frankly I don't know how Xbox works, but the codes are for the US and so I added that. We also do EU codes, though they're far rarer. However you're free to test your luck on it. ^^

@ Nasum

Thanks

[quote name='admiralvic']Frankly I don't know how Xbox works, but the codes are for the US and so I added that. We also do EU codes, though they're far rarer. However you're free to test your luck on it. ^^

@ Nasum

Thanks[/QUOTE]
ok thanks.
just entered and thanks for the contest.

bread's done
Back